Reviews for I'll Be Seeing You
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was terrific! You have their voices down perfectly, and I could imagine it all in my head. Bravo!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This slice of life is sharp as a scalpel. The trenchant dialog and all the explanations in between, ring with truth and tension. The longing and lusting and loving and occasional loathing that is the Hawkeye/Margaret relationship is detailed so clearly here. And you do not wrap it up in a cheery happy-ending-at-last- bow. You leave your readers with hope-but also dread. Magnificent work.
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i almost wished this was smaller and in chapters, but it was worth reading through it. it was a good story. i could almost imagine it, too. everyone was in character and it seemed almost perfect to think that, even though there was a rough road, the 2 ended up together. :D good story!
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I love your Hawkeye/Margaret stories so much. You write them so perfectly imperfect, just as they are. Was so happy to see a new one and I hope it's the first of many :)
Kasey0208 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Exactly what I've come to expect from you: awesome on a plate! Loved it! Excellent job, as always.
sablefalls chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I like this. It's angsty and sad and leaves you wondering if things will finally work out for them.
Stratocruiser chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hawkeye and Margaret are speedbumps in each other's lives. I love the line "until the dust settles", captures them perfectly.