Reviews for A Little Older, A Little Wiser
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/17
You give characters brains, common sense, and good taste. I hereby dub thee Fanfic Miracle Worker.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 3/11
I would love to read more of this, you said this was up for adoption, has anyone agreed to adopt it? If they have, will you give me their name so that I can read the continuation of this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Oh no, that's it? With all the prepping for Kags to go to through the well, I was hoping for a lot more on the other side. :(

Anyway, FYI I assume you mean high school not college below:
"As Ayumi was apprenticing as a chef, she didn't need to attend university, and so shifted into a full-time apprenticeship when she graduated from college."
angeldunn1993 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
All I got to say is lol
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I love this. Such a different kagome. I wonder if I can find more like this.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
You have a lot of these one shots that leave me wishing for more. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Must have more... Please?
tinawinna chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This is a very interesting take on kagomes personality and how things would change with her being like this. I would really love to see this turned into more than just a one shot to see how her journey would change. :)
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Ooh...this Kagome is bad ass.

Awesome~!
XD

And she's cool with there being creatures that aren't even human existing!

Now that's really cool~!

Nice one shot, btw.
:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
She cut all of Inuyasha's hair off? Good one there!

Kudos for this!
Stillnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
It would be interesting to read continuation to this
Aloever chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is great! I really like this alternate way of the original story going. Though it's a bit random that she cut off all of Inuyasha's hair. But why is it up for adoption if it's complete?
My Solitude chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Interesting story. xD
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
that was absolutely hilarious!
gorgeous!
i almost died.
Slytherson chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
she has a camera why didn't she take a before and after picture of inuyasha's hair? hehehehe this was so funny though! :D hope their is more in the future! sequel?