Reviews for A Little Older, A Little Wiser
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/17
She cut all of Inuyasha's hair off? Good one there!

Kudos for this!
Stillnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
It would be interesting to read continuation to this
Aloever chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is great! I really like this alternate way of the original story going. Though it's a bit random that she cut off all of Inuyasha's hair. But why is it up for adoption if it's complete?
My Solitude chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Interesting story. xD
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
that was absolutely hilarious!
gorgeous!
i almost died.
Slytherson chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
she has a camera why didn't she take a before and after picture of inuyasha's hair? hehehehe this was so funny though! :D hope their is more in the future! sequel?
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
great story!
alichi chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Damn, you sure got tons of these great oneshots on your account. I really like this Kagome you got here. Hope you do write a continuation some day.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was really good and i'd like to see more one-shots about what's happened/will happen and how now that Kagome is there *years* after she was originally :)
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I would love, LOVE to see this continued! Has there been anybody taking it up for adoption yet?
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh Kagome, I love it when you're awesome.

And she cut Inuyasha's hair, Oh gods, the mental image is just almost too much. Then again she's older here than in the show so her 'taste' in men could be very different (Sesshoumaru is a great example) and she has no reason to be very awe'd at what she sees. She's planed this trip for ages.

I'd love to see more of this verse, but then again I love, if not most, of your Inuyasha pieces and would love more on many of them. Still, enjoyable.
Inveigler chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Older and wiser Kagome was a joy to read about. Loved it when she gave Inuyasha a hair cut!
Neyanko-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Gaaaaah! I wants to know more! I see this fic is up for adoption, has anyone done so yet?
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really like this one. The maturity of kagome and fun at inuyashas expense was great! I kno u probably aren't planing To write more related sequel story's, but I'd be really happy if u did. In any case please write more soon!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/26/2012