Reviews for Sooner or Later
Jez Redfern the Huntress chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh, my gosh. THIS IS BRILLIANT!

You've captured the Doctor so well! This is just...

AWESOME!
ParanoidAndroid42 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh that was heartbreaking. Beautiful and so well written and so, so sad.
JN Cory chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was intense and really well-done. I liked the Mr. Song bit and the conscience line was perfect.
BuffalonianWolverine chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was beautiful,I mean, I could feel the emotions it was so good. I cried, didn't, I normally don't for fanfics but you honestly brought me to tears. This is really good, hope you write more. Just the emotions , and the raw feel behind it was so just, wow. Amazing
Hibernian Princess chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is the most accurate evocation of sadness I've seen thus far. It is sad in its entirety-not just in the emotion that's been put into it, but just looking at it evokes a feeling of sorrow. Something about the sentence variation is sad (if that's even possible-the balance of long and short sentences and how they're sometimes clustered together-a bunch of long followed by a bunch of short-makes this poignant).

So basically, I cried.

You do such a beautiful job of getting inside the Doctor's head and really understanding how he thinks and thinking deeply about who he really is-not what he says, but everything he's feeling. I love seeing so much introspection in fanfics. Breaks my heart, but in the best sort of way.

Please never stop writing for this fandom.

~HP