Reviews for The Shadow Minister
HippiestHop chapter 5 . 4/1
I'm glad you appreciate Keeper, my agent was super loyal to him. Your characterization of Kaliyo was also on point.
time2read chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Wahahhahahahah you made me fall in love with the minister waaaaaa he is so awesome! Lol kara is like so brain dead who wears perfume on a stealth mission? hhahahahah good one! Wonder what happens if you choose to be bad an join Jadus anyway gonna continue IA story line now:) amazing story:):) I was laughing my head off! Seduce a seducer hhahahhahaha
time2read chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow now I really wanna finish the IA story! I sooo knewww Jadus wasn't dead oh yeahhhhh wooo! Is their an option where u actually join him? great story! Love spoilers:)
Fasak chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Your writting abilities are awesome, I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews this is good, kkep up the good work
Fasak chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I don't find words to describe how cool this was so I'm just gonna say...That was awesome
Mercsenary chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I like this. Will you do a PoV of when IA breaks her brainwashing?
Mastermind4892 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
YES! Another update!

I almost jumped when I saw your story. Other than the Smuggler, the Agent was my favorite class.

By the Force, do I hate the Sith! In the highest Light Side option against Jadus, Cipher Nine can convince him to hand over the key codes and give up his plan by mentioning that their conversation was being recorded and that an army would soon be on its way. Jadus would threaten the Agent by saying that even if he were to be defeated, he would still kill the Agent. But Cipher Nine would not back down, unafraid of death. Jadus would then concede that he made a slip, that he wouldn't have faked his death unless he was concerned of how the Dark Council could oppose his plan. Jadus realized that killing the Agent would change nothing, and he would gain nothing. At least by sparing the Agent he was in a position to make a deal and compromise by giving her the codes, the ship and everything else in exchange for him being allowed to leave in peace.

In conclusion, that is the biggest flaw about the Sith, just as Palpatine says three thousand years later: "The only true thing that every Sith fears is losing their power." The Sith are bred to only care about themselves, and they care little for resources and the lives of others, especially those who are non-Force-sensitive. Because of this, they believe that all others are like them, willing to do anything for wealth and power, or they will die. "Power or death," as you mentioned. This is also the primary thing that separates them from others and the Jedi especially: They have no clue how to make a deal with someone whose loyalty and/or ideals are stronger than their personal desires, someone who has no fear of death and is willing to lay down their life to protect others and in the name of duty.

This is what makes us different from the Sith. It's why we're better than them. This is the story of the Imperial Agent.

Update soon! PLEASE!
SevereArtisan chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Excellent update! I can actually imagine this in-game and you just made the Minister even more awesome than he already is! Kara trying to seduce him made me laugh quite a bit. Looking forward to more. :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Interesting.
Fixer.
Wonder who the old friend was.
Mastermind4892 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Your writing format and vocabulary is absolutely exquisite.

Furthermore, "She had a bad feeling about this." You do know how often they say that in Star Wars.
SevereArtisan chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Just found this story today and it is great! It deserves more reviews and attention. Hopefully you'll get both as you write. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
You write your characters quite well.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
You've done it again.

Poor agent.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
The writing is excellent. What species is the agent here?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You have my attention.

Continue.

Perhaps you'll do stories on other classes soon.