Reviews for The Price
JanieJanieBoo chapter 1 . 5/21
Love this fic so much that I just had to log in to fave and review! (Thumbs up)
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/3
Sakura Sakura Sakura won.
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 1/14
A little disjointed in both writing and story, but overall good!
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm not really a fan of KakashixSakura but for some reason, I absolutely LOVED this fic. Great job.:D
waterxslayer chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Sai's comment though...

This was hilarious, and I loved every minute of it. There's something scandalously delicious of a KakaSaku that starts from Kakashi's ANBU years.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Welp, that about sums up all my 'Kakashi falls in love with little Sakura' fantasies right there... Loved that early wedding of hers. Kakashi needed it.
emilyL0305 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was like inception...

I thought in the beginning it was like excerpts of conversations Kakashi heard while unconscious or whatever and at the end I was like, the italicized stuff sounds so familiar -_-

I was right (only certain because I actually checked all of it, which was quite annoying on my phone), but it all fit nicely and it was just great :).

Read this before already and only noticed it once I read it twice, but it was just as great and even better than before. It's kind of like my sister said, you have to go through Inception (the movie and this case, the story) twice to be able to really appreciate it. It was so mind blowing for me, but maybe that's just my thoughthoughts alone (because I was reading just to read)?
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was a combination of hilarious and slightly disturbing that I've never come across before. XD Thanks for posting.
Actual Cannibal chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Amazing, and deserves more reviews, honestly! Very cute.
Amrun chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved the interweaved dialogue. As much as the story was cute, I was really interested in the dialogue as a clever technique. Thanks for reposting this.
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
First KakaSaku I've ever read! And I'm now addicted to it.. Thank you!
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is too cute!
natalie.barton.372 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is beautiful. I love Kakashi's narration and the fact that he was fated to love Sakura. His restraint and self doubt was really well written. Great job! I'd love to read more Naruto fics from you. :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this was fantastic. I love all the little side conversations.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Amazing, didn't think I would be a ki/sa fan but you'r story made me one! Very well written sad to see ur other storries have been lost when you have your own profile agin would love to follow you as an Author :)