Reviews for The Bell Tolls
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was such a marvelous story! I cannot believe it is over either. I would've read it on and on.
You kept the characters IC and I enjoyed every surprise you threw at us. Great job and awesome fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was amazing. I loved it
Elixire J. Crow chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
the story and plot are almost perfect if I'm not being stingy. you nearly lost me there due to the loooooooooong chapter, but it such an amazing heck of a read. can't get enough kibahina.

I'm glad that theres no clan boundary between hyuuga and inuzuka. lol at hanabi:"dad loves dog"

and lastly, yea, kiba and hinata can say those elders to go to hell already. such a powerful yet cute conclusion.

Amrun chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was very sweet. I like the Hinata and Kiba pairing, and this is a nice version of it.
steenta112 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That is a very sweet story. :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
oh not sure if i psoted already id computter gone mad but this is best Naruto fan fic I have read so far! well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is the best Naruto fan fic I have read so far and that includes any pair (or non pair)! Well done! hope to see more of your work now :)
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I swear I am never reading another fanfiction ever again. At least of this pairing. They are amazing and there's no way any story about them could be more perfect than this. Can this be my headcanon forever and ever please?

Humongous kudos for this story, from the congruent and intriguing plot to the characterization to the near-flawless grammar (though if I'm not mistaken, is Hinata's sister not called "Hanabi"?)... Overall, this was the best way I could have imagined to spend an entire evening, and I'll stop myself from praising it up and down and all around simply because now I'm quite fatigued from reading, but goodness, if I could I most certainly would. Thanks again!
Electric Splatter chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Woah, I loved this story. I mean it was long, like really really really long, but worth my time. This is the first Kiba/Hinata story I've read and actually liked. It was all in character and believable! And it kind of made me love the pairing... Kudos on your awesomeness :)
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I was a little uncertain about the premise of the fic in the beginning, drunken marriage by HINATA and all, but it was quite believable, well done .
Werealpha chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I always thought of Kiba being like a protective older brother to Hinata. Sort of like Neji, but at the same time, completely different. When I started thinking about it as a couple, I realized it had potential. I thought to myself at the time that I'd probably be hopelessly won over by one well-written fanfic. I was wrong. I was won over by your amazingly well-written fanfic. Thanks for the great time I had reading it.
Ciel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This story deserves more than 8 reviews. One of the best Naruto fiction pieces I've ever read. I hope to see more from you!
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Amazing! You are a brilliant writer. This was sixty pages of awesome that took me on an amazing whirlwind romance and friendship. I adored this.
niki-the-polkadot chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't normally read Naruto fanfics without Sakura as a central character. However, I decided to read this one as I've always liked Kiba and it was an indirect sequel to The Price which I enjoyed. Now I have to admit, you've converted me. I was never really a fan of Hinata but the way you've characterised her here seems so real that I found myself liking her more and more. Altogether a very sweet story. Keep up the great work!
the um boy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
The story was great! The characters seemed so realistic, you did an absolutely stupenduos job.