Reviews for The City Kid
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Absolutely beautiful work - I love your BG work - great use of detail.
Gobsmacked82 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Very original and fresh, to see Frank and Rachel's relationship from Fletcher's POV. Thanks for posting this. It was a great long read in lieu of Black Friday retail hysterics!
LaceNLeather24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aww this story made my heart melt. Fletcher is a very bright kid and I am glad that he wanted the best for his mother and the only guy who fit the description was Frank Farmer just as he did years ago. I am happy that Mr. and Mrs. Farmer tied the knot and I wonder if they are going to try for a kid. LOL But yeah I love this story and I would love to see a part three.
Raven03 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Another really good story! I liked how Fletcher provided the history of Rachel's last engagements that were mentioned in 'Out of His Sight.' I also liked how Fletcher went back to the beach a second time and pretended to drown.I look forward to reading more Bodyguard fic from you, that is if you'll write more fics.
Bodyguard Baby chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Love it you have to do one on the wedding and yes hell yes! Give them to love bird some kids a girl and boy i would love to read about that xoxox love keep them coming!
kala79 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012

You are a fantastic writer and you know it, right?Jeez, I wish I had your writing skills :) And I also love that you love my favourite movie and you know so much about it, it's clear from the plot of your one-shots. Both of them. Only two, you get the hint? ;)

I liked it that it was shown from Fletchers perspective. It's like an epilogue to your previous story. I liked the way you've presented his girfriend, she seems down-to-earth, definitely not some spoilt celebrity child. It's great to have a closure for Frank and Rachel, I wish it happened in real-life. I also love that you gave some background into men in her life and how they were nothing comparing with Frank.

Oh, and just a bit off topic - I loved that you've mentioned 1999 tour - I was on one of these concerts and this year holds a special place in my heart Whitney-wise :)
whitneydreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Amazing! I loved your short fic.
ShipperOfKevney chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
love this so much. I love having something from Fletcher's POV's and it sounds like the wedding will be so beautiful and plain & simple I'm so glad about that.
steelneena chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh I loved it! It was really wonderful! Thank you so much for following up Out of his Sight!