Reviews for Killjoys Will Never Die
Heavenly-Evealen chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It's against the rules of this site to post stories featuring real people, like actors and musicians. You can move this to a site that accepts RPF or change it to fit into one of the accepted fandoms. You can also turn it into original fiction and move it to fictionpress or wattpad. Leaving your story here can lead to it being reported, deleted, and your account suspended.

Evealen
Critics United
Chasing Constellations chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Nooooo, cliffhanger! But it's really good so far! I can't wait to see what you have planned, and I'm also VERY curious about Emma's backstory. Please update soon!
ritamej chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
For some reason I think how he describes her as an in in leather and denim. And didnt Kobra get shot in the arm? I suppose the blast could have cause a ripple effect but I don't understand how he has breathing problems. Other than that it seem like legit med stuff, which I'm not an expert in.
ritamej chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Dr. D seems a little OC, like he's trying to hide something from them. Plus I don't think Party's going to be happy that he was lied to because the girl was there.
ritamej chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Your welcome :)

I can't really give you advice since I am a horrible updated with writers block and everyone I know updates randomly at their own leisure. Some do a chapter every day, some have a specific day once a week, some do bi-weekly updates. I guess it all depends on your schedule and how well are at updating.

As for the killjoys OC, my friend made a polyvore set for her OC, and said you can use her if you want to. www .polyvore killjoy_doll /set?id 49778228. Just get rid of the spaces. Her bio is on the side and if you have any questions you can ask me and I'll ask her for you.

Overall I can't wait to see what happens when the others wake up. I bet his throat is hurting so bad is because that's where he was shot at.

Can't wait, I believe may 6 the comic comes out! Anyway, see you next chapter.
ritamej chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
She seems like a strong female lead character with a shrouded past that will most likely come back to bite her in the ass and make her question everything she thought she knew meaning her loyalties will also come into question.

Other than that its a good story so far, and I look forward to reading what you have planned.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I really like this, please continue!
Stellala13 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I updated the story! Yay!
I also updated chapter 2 a little and added some fluff, so reread that if possible and don't forget to please review/subscribe guise!
Luv ya! - Stella
NameInBullets chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Descriptive and intriguing. Consider yourself followed :)

~Hydro~