Reviews for Paper Cranes and Paper Hearts
Haruhi's Rose chapter 50 . 3/12
Heart-wrenching, heartbreaking, heartwarming, and utterly adorable! :D LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! I absolutely adore OHSHC and all the characters, but the twins are my favorites! No twincest needed, this is how they should be. Thank you for your amazing writing and a phenomenal fic, can't wait to read your other stuff now. Keep writing, you are so good at it! Would love to see more twin stuff! :D
crystal3604 chapter 50 . 1/6
All I can say is its bitter sweet story. I really love it. I read this within two days, one day if I had enough time (just saying) :)
I'm looking forward on reading your other fanfictions now!
anonymouseling chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
reading this fanfic and lostening to my most precious treasure? not a good idea! almost started crying whilst reading this chapter. dam ur a good writer T T
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
1- I was thinking the closet thing happened in Knives in His Sleeves, but now I remember I think that Kaoru was locked in a basement that time.
2- there you go again tearing apart hope and hearts. Made me think his Dad was an okay guy who just needed help but then he pulls this be better than Hikaru so I can love you bull crap.
3- heehee in his chapter you mention how you've found amazingness that is the Avengers and now look at you, writing fics for it way later.
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
Oh my god, I forgot she actually died. I remember the hospital thing and I remember the fire, but for some reason I was thinking that she didn't actually die. My heart has been broken again! /dead
(This was meant to be on chapter 31 but I've ready reviewed that one!)
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
Here I am rereading this story and it's been so long it's almost like I'm experiencing it for the first time again and just ugh. I can't even. I love Zen so much and just that family, which I guess it the point, but even Kaoru's mom is good when she isn't... Well, bad. And I really love Kaoru's interaction with everyone while he is basically living a double life and how Hikaru and Kaoru act like brothers even though they never knew each other until recently, and for Kaoru Hikaru (or rather his absence) had basically been the reason for the conflict in his family and his dad leaving, that leading to worse. Honestly I think if I were Kaoru I would have a hard time thinking positively of Hikaru, even though it was only indirectly his fault.
(I also spent a bit trying to find a chapter I didn't ready review the first time I read this!)
KnightlyWinter chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
I hope he gets haruhi and tamaki to make up this CRAZY plan!
KnightlyWinter chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
"the relationship between Kaoru and his mom was… interesting."
Well at least hikaru's being polite about it haha
Kimnd chapter 50 . 3/20/2014
So this was fucking amazing. You somehow managed to make each of them have the exact opposite role of "caretaker" and "crazy one", and yet it is pretty damn in-character for them. Just... awesome.
Luckily I used mostly anon reviews, so that way I'll be able to re-read and review critically if I find anything. Thanks for the awesome story!
Kimnd chapter 45 . 3/20/2014
HAHA
I FUCKING CALLED IT
Kimnd chapter 42 . 3/20/2014
Actually, getting a kidney transplant isn't a cure. My mom always says "organ replacement is a treatment, not a cure". So he'll most likely need to keep going back to get dialysis as he grows up.
Kimnd chapter 38 . 3/20/2014
Come on, Hikaru. Figure it out...
Kimnd chapter 33 . 3/20/2014
FUCK
GODDAMNIT
His dad is going to turn out to be a rapist or head of the drug ring or something
Or Hikaru is going come over one day and just while they're talking he'll just explode. Just, BOOM. Covering Karou in his organs, blood, and a lifetime serving of trauma.
Kimnd chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
FUCK YOU HITATCHIIDAD
Kimnd chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
It's so weird how Hikaru is the not emotionally-inept one in this story, but it works quite well. Kaoru does seem like the type to shut himself off if the situation required it, considering he did keep some stuff from Hikaru but we get no indication that it works the other way around.