Reviews for Paper Cranes and Paper Hearts
SterlingSilverMoon chapter 50 . 7/6
So many ups and downs in this story, I HAVE TO CALM MYSELF.

Honestly though, poor Kaoru, having to suffer through so much at such a young age...
But I'm glad he is with people that love him now!

Thanks for the story~! :D
J chapter 50 . 5/23
It's so beautiful, I cried. QvQ Thank you, Author :)
Smexy Kitten chapter 50 . 2/18
Yet again, another wonderful story from you! This is definitely my favorite fic out of all of the OHSHC stories that you've written. The emotions from Kaoru and Hikaru were so incredible to experience in this story, not to mention reading in how their bond formed. Kaoru's growth in particular was amazing, especially to see how far he had come from where he had started. It broke my heart to hear of parents who don't love you, can barely look at you and don't want to tolerate you all because of a situation he couldn't help but be born into you. I'm happy for the this story progressed and I'm happy for the way in which it ended. Thank you for this wonderful, awesome, and memorable ride with the twins!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 50 . 12/31/2015
I CRI
Guest chapter 50 . 11/26/2015
As usual, Miss Light Bright makes an awesome story. Dammit! It's 2:10 and I spent the entire night reading. I have a maths test tomorrow! Nevermind, good writing. You're awesome.
DaniChibari chapter 23 . 11/23/2015
Oh yay! It'll be the whole host club!
DaniChibari chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Very interesting dynamic! It's different from the usual but also vaguely familiar. I like it!
DaniChibari chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
I actually really your OC, Zen. You could have very easily turned him into a throw away character, but I'm glad you didn't. I also really like how you've stayed true to the twins' canon personalities but shaped them a little differently because of how they were raised. Even 3 chapters in I can tell this is gonna be a fun story.
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Oh wow. Chapter one and there's already so many feels. But not crappy, cliché or filler feels. Real feels. If that makes sense. Anyhow, long short short good job. If this is the first chapter, the rest of the story seems very promising.
neverXmind chapter 50 . 9/10/2015
Oh my gosh. this was so incredible...i can't even.
Shewolf1010 chapter 50 . 7/15/2015
Out of all the story's I have read on this site, this has to be my favorite and really tugged at my heartstrings...
PROBABly KAITLYN chapter 50 . 6/28/2015
THIS WAS AWESOME I ALMOST CRIED AT THE PLOT AND HOW WELL WRITTEN iT WAS
I really enjoyed this story. You're a good author, you should write an original story! I would totally read it. Good job! Thanks for writing this
Haruhi's Rose chapter 50 . 3/12/2015
Heart-wrenching, heartbreaking, heartwarming, and utterly adorable! :D LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! I absolutely adore OHSHC and all the characters, but the twins are my favorites! No twincest needed, this is how they should be. Thank you for your amazing writing and a phenomenal fic, can't wait to read your other stuff now. Keep writing, you are so good at it! Would love to see more twin stuff! :D
crystal3604 chapter 50 . 1/6/2015
All I can say is its bitter sweet story. I really love it. I read this within two days, one day if I had enough time (just saying) :)
I'm looking forward on reading your other fanfictions now!
anonymouseling chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
reading this fanfic and lostening to my most precious treasure? not a good idea! almost started crying whilst reading this chapter. dam ur a good writer T T