Reviews for Paper Cranes and Paper Hearts
Kimnd chapter 50 . 3/20
So this was fucking amazing. You somehow managed to make each of them have the exact opposite role of "caretaker" and "crazy one", and yet it is pretty damn in-character for them. Just... awesome.
Luckily I used mostly anon reviews, so that way I'll be able to re-read and review critically if I find anything. Thanks for the awesome story!
Kimnd chapter 45 . 3/20
HAHA
I FUCKING CALLED IT
Kimnd chapter 42 . 3/20
Actually, getting a kidney transplant isn't a cure. My mom always says "organ replacement is a treatment, not a cure". So he'll most likely need to keep going back to get dialysis as he grows up.
Kimnd chapter 38 . 3/20
Come on, Hikaru. Figure it out...
Kimnd chapter 33 . 3/20
FUCK
GODDAMNIT
His dad is going to turn out to be a rapist or head of the drug ring or something
Or Hikaru is going come over one day and just while they're talking he'll just explode. Just, BOOM. Covering Karou in his organs, blood, and a lifetime serving of trauma.
Kimnd chapter 32 . 3/20
FUCK YOU HITATCHIIDAD
Kimnd chapter 23 . 3/19
It's so weird how Hikaru is the not emotionally-inept one in this story, but it works quite well. Kaoru does seem like the type to shut himself off if the situation required it, considering he did keep some stuff from Hikaru but we get no indication that it works the other way around.
Kimnd chapter 17 . 3/19
Noo but Hikaru you could use your Twin Powers to switch places with Karou- you don't wanna reveal your hand too fast!
Kimnd chapter 13 . 3/19
Kaoru wants to be the very best drug dealer.
Like no one ever was.
Zozo chapter 26 . 1/7
THIS IS SO COOL! You, my friend, are awesome.
dancingcandy chapter 50 . 12/14/2013
What a fantastic story. I read the story from beginning to end today.
I recently learned about the twins, so it's exciting to if d a story.
You're a fantastic writer. And I can't wait to read our other stories.
Candy
FairyTailWolf6 chapter 49 . 11/20/2013
Oh... Ignore that part about Kyoya in the last review :P sorry, I must have skipped over it. Amazing story again :)
FairyTailWolf6 chapter 50 . 11/20/2013
ABSOLUTELY GREAT STORY :D but I have to ask, what happened to Kyoya? I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere in the ending though.
XPandaGaaraX chapter 50 . 11/13/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story great job it's sad it ended and I finished lol but I've been slacking in reading for a while anyway and would eventually, but I'm glad kaoru finally got his happy ending it was an emotional roller coaster for him..and us XD I did end up wondering what happened to the dad at the end lol but oh well he's probably in jail(yay) who cares, anyways awesome job ;)
EternalFalsity chapter 50 . 9/16/2013
This was a great story, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. I really wanted the majority of the chapters to be happy, but that's just wishful thinking :P. The story had a lot of plot twist and was a really fun read, thanks for making it!