Reviews for The Philosophy of the Stand Alone Complex
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
fantastic job, definitely a great analysis of SAC. I myself am quite fascinated with this theory
Tachikoma's Uncle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is perhaps the best summary of the meaning of the words "stand alone complex" I have ever encountered.

And the really interesting part of the Anime? There is no reason to believe Stand Alone Complexes are not already in existence. Our society has had sufficient telecommunications infrastructure to spawn them for at least two decades.

And we have no way of knowing if whether or not past and current events are what the seem at first glance, or if they are ideological entities arising spontaneously from the collective subconscious.
writetheorange chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I can't really explain it but this was very joyful for me to read.

I recently finished Ghost in the Shell SAC and 2nd GIG and still had a hard time putting the pieces together. The way you explained it in sort of an abstract way was really nice. Makes me wish I wrote this lol.

I couldn't help but notice, and perhaps I'm wrong, but there is a stanza in here? (is that what they're called?) a sort of rule (not free-write)? Well it sure was picked well. Very lovely little piece -!