Reviews for 100 Themes Challenge
White Morticia chapter 12 . 3/4
I hope you'll consider continuing this one because the plot was very interesting and unique. It something I wouldn't mind reading a longer story about.
Anyway, good writing!
BBLimits chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Hello! So, I just found this fic and I think it's amazing; I am interested in your writing sections but I will have a good internet only in a month or so :)
Btw, as soon as I finished to read 'light' I wanted to ask for a sequel, then I saw 'dark'... XD
Thank you!
loyal fan chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Ah, an update :))

I really like the way you develop this AU and I hope this receives a continuation :)) Very well written as always and I liked the reveal of the "inner demon"- inside all of us there is a little demon that seduces us, leads us astray and tries to make us to succumb to our instincts :) kudos for connecting him to Shiro

Well, um, I suppose that people just miss the life-streams because of work or time zones *shrugs*, that's the case with me idk

It's absolutely natural and ok to have another fandom in your mind :)) write what your heart desires , but I'd love to read more bleach related (and especially AiIchi ) fanfics :))
kkfyfe47 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Whoa. That was just whoa. I am so stunned by this one, but in a terribly good way, trust me. I cannot wait for the sequel chapters to this. I love the thought and all the hard work you put into this so please continue. I think you're amazing! Cookie for you for a job well done!
kkfyfe47 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Wow. I REALLY enjoyed this! It's so original and the plot is amazing. I can't wait for the sequel to come. I think this fanfic was brilliant so keep up the good work. You deserve a cookie my friend!
Sariniste chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Another brilliant chapter. You have a real skill at creating these worlds. I'm completely drawn in to your universe. You made Aizen so chillingly evil here it was breathtaking. Ichigo's first person voice is used to great effect in the story. I loved the final scene between Aizen, Ichigo, and Urahara: excellent buildup of tension and drama.

The only issue I have is the last scene was kind of a letdown. Of course it's nice to have a happy ending with Ichigo alive, but somehow it didn't feel right. I'm not enough of an expert at plot development to be able to tell you exactly what went wrong, but it just didn't seem to fit with the tone of the rest of the story.

Finally, I'm sorry to hear about your health and I hope they're able to successfully treat you. (Now I'll have to go back and read your rant. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)
Sariniste chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Wow. Color me impressed. It's been a while since I've read your stories, and I have to say you have improved amazingly. The sensory detail of this world is delightful, and I'm truly impressed with how you manage to keep everyone in character in just a few words despite their being in a completely different AU.

The interactions between Aizen and Ichigo are wonderful; you've managed to keep the flavor of their conflict while transforming it into a cross-species skirmish. Aizen is calm and supremely confident while Ichigo is feisty and defiant. I love it.
Ninie-sanNote chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
So cute!
Ninie-sanNote chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
So cool!
KJC2025 chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
There comes a point when you just assume that all one-shot voyeur conversations are relatively innocent...but - damn. That was lovely. I'd love to see a few more of these, sine you seem a few chapters short of the 100 in the title.
OrangeLatte chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
*dies from laughter* XD
Urahara, you are the teasing pervert! Karin, you are the pervert too )) Only Ichigo is pure... sort of.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »