Reviews for 100 Themes Challenge
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 15 . 7/3
I would love a oneshot of what happens after chapter 15 :D ! I'm glad that ichigo just decided to kill aizen and get it over with instead of slowly torturing him before he died and it is true that ichigo is more powerful then all of them ;) . I loved these one shots ! Thanks and Bye *
AlicetheMurderer chapter 15 . 6/20
For your fourteenth chapter, Smile, if Aizen got fed, how did he shit or piss? Or is that just a plot hole?
That's sad to hear. I'll miss you. I've always rather enjoyed your stories. But you can't force a muse. Perhaps you'll return in the future, perhaps not. Regardless, I wish you luck in your endeavors.

My one request is some sort of ending for The Reality of Balance. Even a cliffnotes epilogue would do. If you can't tell, it's my favorite story of yours. If not... it'd be sad but oh well, like I said: can't force a muse.
White Morticia chapter 12 . 3/4
I hope you'll consider continuing this one because the plot was very interesting and unique. It something I wouldn't mind reading a longer story about.
Anyway, good writing!
BBLimits chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Hello! So, I just found this fic and I think it's amazing; I am interested in your writing sections but I will have a good internet only in a month or so :)
Btw, as soon as I finished to read 'light' I wanted to ask for a sequel, then I saw 'dark'... XD
Thank you!
loyal fan chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Ah, an update :))

I really like the way you develop this AU and I hope this receives a continuation :)) Very well written as always and I liked the reveal of the "inner demon"- inside all of us there is a little demon that seduces us, leads us astray and tries to make us to succumb to our instincts :) kudos for connecting him to Shiro

Well, um, I suppose that people just miss the life-streams because of work or time zones *shrugs*, that's the case with me idk

It's absolutely natural and ok to have another fandom in your mind :)) write what your heart desires , but I'd love to read more bleach related (and especially AiIchi ) fanfics :))
kkfyfe47 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Whoa. That was just whoa. I am so stunned by this one, but in a terribly good way, trust me. I cannot wait for the sequel chapters to this. I love the thought and all the hard work you put into this so please continue. I think you're amazing! Cookie for you for a job well done!
kkfyfe47 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Wow. I REALLY enjoyed this! It's so original and the plot is amazing. I can't wait for the sequel to come. I think this fanfic was brilliant so keep up the good work. You deserve a cookie my friend!
Sariniste chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Another brilliant chapter. You have a real skill at creating these worlds. I'm completely drawn in to your universe. You made Aizen so chillingly evil here it was breathtaking. Ichigo's first person voice is used to great effect in the story. I loved the final scene between Aizen, Ichigo, and Urahara: excellent buildup of tension and drama.

The only issue I have is the last scene was kind of a letdown. Of course it's nice to have a happy ending with Ichigo alive, but somehow it didn't feel right. I'm not enough of an expert at plot development to be able to tell you exactly what went wrong, but it just didn't seem to fit with the tone of the rest of the story.

Finally, I'm sorry to hear about your health and I hope they're able to successfully treat you. (Now I'll have to go back and read your rant. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)
Sariniste chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Wow. Color me impressed. It's been a while since I've read your stories, and I have to say you have improved amazingly. The sensory detail of this world is delightful, and I'm truly impressed with how you manage to keep everyone in character in just a few words despite their being in a completely different AU.

The interactions between Aizen and Ichigo are wonderful; you've managed to keep the flavor of their conflict while transforming it into a cross-species skirmish. Aizen is calm and supremely confident while Ichigo is feisty and defiant. I love it.
Ninie-sanNote chapter 11 . 5/20/2014