Reviews for Escapism
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This story was FK'N EPIC!
Jay chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Damn. It was a long one shot, but I really loved it.
mayu05 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I just love this story no matyer how many times I reread it. Amazing job.
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ahhhh! That was fantastically hot and sexy and steamy and yummy. Some parts were even quite funny. Thanks a bunch for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Great Visuals too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Superb!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I am very seriously in love with this story. I feel like you capture Inuyasha perfectly with the possessiveness and the apology. I could just see him saying every word of it. I loved this, it was perfect.
Starship002 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So glad I stumbled upon this goodie. Very nice! Can't wait to see more... ;)
Akamery chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*is amused* was that Sango at the end? Oh that sly, sly demon slayer!
Andyy.Lizyy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved it! It was wonderful and very descriptive! I dont think anyone could have done it better. :) and i would soooo recommend this to anyone who was mature enuf to read it ;)
kagome313 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Well...!

Nothing beats a heated argument that follows up with great - mind blowing sex! D lmao... I loved this - I so fking love this! I'm so glad i gave it a chance - which am pushin myself to do as to get back into reading widely instead of just my usual fav authors. x3

"You asked for a ring, and you haven't even taken me out to dinner yet." He licked his lips and turned to the alluring exquisiteness in front of him. "Now shut up and let me eat." - that piece had me giggling like an idiot! You have such a fun and interesting way with words which is what made me fall even more in love with this!

Also those positions are so good LOL... the perv in me had this idiot grin as i read - the details were superb - i got an instant visual, n even if some wasnt instant i re-read it until i grasped it o haha.

You did wonderful - i rather enjoyed it if i do say so my pervy self xD
MissieMae chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Amazing, hot and really well written! What more could a girl ask? Looking forward to reading more from you!
FoxxyClawz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Me likey! Keep up the great work! Look foreward to more fanfics from ya!

-GC666
ForeverxWeird chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
damn that was hott and steamy! nice job!
ArchAngel-Kagome chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I absolutely loved your story and can't wait to see more stories from you in the future.