Reviews for The Story of Annie and Finnick
bug chapter 1 . 9/14
I love this so much this is my second time reading it. just thought you'd want to know. PS I hate that you let him die.
TimeForWolves chapter 50 . 8/21
I know this was written years ago and I read it years ago but honestly? I just came back and re read the whole thing and I personally take this as complete canon, what happened to finnick and Annie before they were in the actual books. I love it and it makes me cry and laugh and feel for them every time I read it, I will never get tired of it and thank you for writing it.
PrincessMaylin chapter 50 . 12/25/2015
This is literally, hands down the BEST Annie and Finnick story I've ever read! I loved every second of it! You stayed so true to the book! It was amazing! I think I might write my own eventually, but it will never be as good as yours! Thank you so much!

PhoenixFire77 chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
Unfortunately for you Sam Claflin played Finnick
leslieyu02 chapter 50 . 8/29/2015
I cried enough to fill my bathtub.
Radical Whales chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
LRoseC you have touched so many hearts with this book. You've got fans from down under in Australia! Not just me, many others who have cried, laughed and just completely enjoyed this Annie and Finnick story. Finnick has become one of my favourite characters of all time through this beautifully written work.

I've read this twice and have had the same reaction both times; tears, laughter and joy.

I hope you continue writing and follow your dreams, because you have certainly inspired my own.

Thank you.
A Pencil in her hand chapter 50 . 6/18/2015
This story...

There is nothing I can say that will express what I feel for it, but I'll try. Before this story, I'd never read any Annie/Finnick stories- partly because I loved the taste of them I got in the books, and was positive that no one on Fanfiction could ever write the love story that I had built in my head for them. I was afraid to read any fanfics about them and have my little 'Finnie' bubble burst completely by poorly written/inaccurate stories about them. I loved them in a dreamy sense, and captured every single aspect of Finnie.

I adored this story. It messed me up so much- I'd read it and think about it all day while I was at work until I was able to come home and devour more. Very few fics have every given me as much joy as this, and I can say right now that you are the best Finnie writer out there. This /epic/ novel just made me cry and laugh and cringe and everything in between. The love that poured from Fin and Annie was so powerful it took my breath away at times. I've never read anything like it- even in published books. Their love was /everything/ to those two messed up, crazy people. *hugs them tightly*

You can write crazy like no one's business, girl. I've never seen more creepy, well written insanity. And yet you still kept Annie /Annie/. And oh gosh, she's so funny sometimes. They both are. The little witty one liners made my day, because Annie is so strong, despite everything. And Fin is heartbreakingly loyal and loving and devastating a;jd;asdf. This whole story was like an amazing dream that I didn't ever have to be woken from. (you know? The ones that you just wake up and go 'wow, I want to live in that dream forever')

I loved it from beginning to end.

I just want this as an actual book bound and sitting on my shelf. I would reread it over and over again. So many fanfiction stories are untrue to canon, and at some point or another you find yourself rolling your eyes, or wishing that they could change something to make the story better. Not with this story. I cannot see anything wrong with it. It was flawless. All of your little references to the books fit together like puzzle pieces in my head, and it was like you took the four corner pieces of Suzanne's novels and filled in the sides and middle to make a beautiful masterpiece. &hearts

I love this so much. You're an awesome person for sharing this story with so many people.
Person chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
It's so good! It gets alittle graphic at one point but it is really amazing. It's sooooo good that, at first, I thought it was by Suzanne Collins! I would recommend this to anybody ready to handle the graphicness and bloody violence
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 50 . 1/12/2015
Gah! Even though i knew it was coming, that ending was still hard to stomach. Way to break my feels!

But i enjoyed every single heart wrenching moment.
anonymous chapter 50 . 1/6/2015
These stories you've written are amazing, and fit so naturally with the story! It's amazing the love story you've created with the small details given in the Hunger Games. I seriously LOVED reading this.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/16/2014
So beautiful. I love how you used the 'she crept up on me' from the books, and I'm so glad that you never made them doubt each other! I also love how you carried the something to hold onto throughout the book, and that you used the part in the boat from the beginning in the end as well. I could go on forever about what I loved about it! The ending was perfect, actually the whole thing was perfect (except for finnick dying, but I know you had to do that). They were always my favourite characters, and I wanted their story, I couldn't have asked for anything better than this!
Thank you sooooo much!
(It did make me cry quite a lot though...)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
U r awesome
giovanna.alves.904 chapter 42 . 6/22/2014
"Sail away, sail away." 3
Ainda me pergunto se você vai conseguir traduzir/entender meus comentários. Eu espero que sim, pois me sinto obrigada a comentar isso... Cara 3 perfeição define isso aqui *-*
giovanna.alves.904 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Ele deu a pulseira pra Marina, foi isso? Ai, não vou perdoar
SUKJYHDUIFYKDKJSMA Oh God. Estou amando *-*
giovanna.alves.904 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Você conseguiria traduzir meu comentário? Sou do Brasil, achei a fic aqui... Ai, que lindo, sério... *-*
Lerei o próximo :3