Reviews for Conversationalist
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
great!
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It's funny though that final part is Desmond in Ezio talking I can see Ezio saying those exact words. Also thank you for this and haveing Desmond doubt Clay as everything prior to this has Patrice D├ęsilets (the Creator of the AC franchise) and Kristen Bell (The VA of Lucy) saying that Lucy's true Allegiance was to the Assassin Order.
ultimateform14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The worst part about this bullshit with Lucy (aside from her and Desmond hooking up being the number one reason I was playing the franchise) is that they just threw this shit together for no reason. There's so many other ways to have gone from the end of Brotherhood till now. And all more saatisfying.

But, then again, Revelations sucked as a whole.a
iguanablogger chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Finally, Clay gets to speak for himself! After I played the DLC I just wanted to go back and SLAP Lucy. She practically killed subject sixteen, then pretended to be all mopey so that Desmond wouldn't clam up with the bleeding effect! Well, good riddance I say.

But that's not fair, because Desmond really did care about her...I can imagine him feeling like the world's biggest idiot as Clay crows about how Lucy played him like a violin.

Poor Des...

But your writing did a spectacular job of giving Des a character again, and strengthening who exactly HE is. He's an Assassin. And with Altair, Ezio, and now Connor's big hype, it's important that we not forget that.

Thanks for the awesome short story. I just finished AC2, and I was glad to see a little about Desmond.
NothingWithEverything chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, great story! This should have happened in-game lol. I just hate that they made Lucy a traitor, this is the first plot twist that I truly hate in Assassin's Creed. Your characterization of both Desmond and Clay is spot on. The dialog flew naturally and the monologue is quite emotional. Bravo to you!