Reviews for Never Again
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Holy shit... All my Zelink feels... The goddesses are just like
"Feel feel feel feel feely feel. What's that? Oh, you'd like more feels? Here, have a feel feel feel feel feel feely feel."

Feel is an odd word, isn't it? XD

Aside from my random rant, this was awesome, simply spectacular. I loved it. 33333
merqurian chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ooops, I should have written a review for this fic before faving and translating it... many months ago. I hope this review doesn't come too late.

As much as I dislike the Hero's Demise timeline split for making OoT!Link's and OoT!Zelda's lives more miserable than they already were, you've made everything so... touchingly beatiful.

On a side note, I think the simplicity (in the sense that you don't use big fancy words or dabble in purple prose) of your writing suits quite well the feelings of all the Links and Zelda (they're barely teenagers, after all!).

And even though it was more of a passing detail, I loved the reference to the Link and Zelda of SS.

My "Zelink in all the games" side also loves the last sentence.
Running Ninja chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwwww! This was so cute and touching and I love how it tracked the fallen timeline, it was great. It's also a really awesome perspective, especially how the fallen timeline always seemed like a big downer to me, but here you go redeeming it, and making it tragic but beautiful.
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I find the ending a little naive, but don't mind my whinnings! You're a talented passionate author, and the Legend's fanficiton archive wouldn't be as sweet and endearing without your colorful touch.

The fact that we seem to share the same OTP for almost the same reasons helps a lot too, of course.
TheParanoidLime chapter 1 . 3/28/2012

I loved it ;-;
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
*sob* Why do you write such good stories!
TheShadowEclipse chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
THIS...this is..this is awesome!

I've been searching for a story that uses Ocarina of Time's (if rather tragic) alternate ending! I was planning on doing one myself actually.

You have great talent! You describe without being excessive and I can imagine the scene so clearly in my mind's eye, like a movie. I could feel all the emotions. (That is what I simply love about your stories!) You used scenes from the different games proceeding the Third Timeline that really proved the emotional point, and I loved that! Especially because it's all canon!

My favorite part was the scene from A Link to the Past. Mostly because the game made me want revenge for Uncle's death as well.

Ah, if only they remembered a little more of their past lives...

Amazing Oneshot!
karusenshi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my! That almost brought me to tears! Why must you be so good at writing? I love how you incorporated the third timeline into this! It brought so much emotion and I swear you are one of the best writers on this earth. Legit.