Reviews for The Fox and the Hare
Kay Kay chapter 13 . 4/11
Awesome story! Poor, poor Dean! But Sam and Bobby were great! Thx for sharing xx
sunshine102897 chapter 13 . 3/10
This story was amazing!
Chick Feed chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant story, brilliant writing. Really enjoyed reading it. Would you be ok with me adding this to "The Spirit of Supernatural" community collection? We want stories that reflect the series and the characters and that do it well. Let me know if that's ok with you.

Chick x
renniespice chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Loving it so far! Thank you!
ccase13 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I just love the idea of Bobby losing to the boys on purpose so they won't have to risk hustling and gambling in seedy bars quite so often.

If only John had shared all his information with Bobby and the boys, the four of them would have made a better team than just John leaving the boys with barely any warning.
Zinfer chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Awesome! Loved what u did with bobby in this story (I kinda hate what he's become in the series. Darn them for changing everything). But loved ur fic, good job _
Hundley chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Wonderful conclusion. This is how I wished they would have left Bobby's character on the show.
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Nice wrap-up to an excellent story. I enjoyed it very much.
ackeberlynn chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
"The devil can't get in if there's nobody inviting him."

This was a creepy one.
Julefor chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
I loved this story and where you went with it. I was hating Laura's gut but you managed to bring me around (you have no idea how hard that is to do, especially since she hurt Dean)to feeling sorry for her and hoping she gets the help she needs. I'm sorry to see this end. I wonder if you will continue to follow the story line since you gave Dean those dreams/visions and the hint of something brewing in the horizon courtesy of that demonic infection. Whether or not you do, this was a very nice read.
deangirl1 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
As always, your endings never disappoint - except that it means another story is over! Love the insights into Dean's psyche here and his relationship with Bobby. And also as always, I'll be on the lookout for the next one you are posting!
agrove chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
So sad it's over! That was great, loved it.
Hundley chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Just caught the last two chapters and they were great. Can't think of anything else to say. You're an excellent writer and storyteller.
ccase13 chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Poor Dean is still so hurt. The boys and Bobby ought to try and get Laura to go on ahead to college, she does not seem to have a true vocation to bringing criminals to justice. Revenge motivated people often don't make the best law enforcement.
deangirl1 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
I always love the detail you put in your stories - everyone has a backstory. Great getting Laura's perspective - an the Priest's too. And LOL Dean... you know he's tired if he's falling asleep before getting his food...