Reviews for The Problems with Injustice
I love this! (Although if Harry leaves to go somewhere would Sirius stay in Grimmauld? I know he left the tropics he hide at to be close to know what was happening around Harry in GoF. Did he stay at Grimmauld in OoTP to be close to info or to hide from Ministry? He did well in GOF hiding-wise, but I can't remember if there was a reason hiding on his own wouldn't work anymore. But either way I couldn't see a problem with adding another person hiding from the law. But I want Sirius safe as well. LOL) Anyway hope you continue story!
Starscream's Biglover chapter 3 . 4/2
Yes, I am well aware of how many reviews; in your eyes, this may just be another review to you, but allow me to tell you what my eyes sees.

My yes see a story that is so intense, I feel it has the capacity of being turned into a real movie. I am literally in the edge of my seat, and I almost feel as if I am experiencing some of the things that Harry is feeling. I feel like it's my mother mocking me, and I can feel my stomach sank even further to learn that Harry is truly alone. Almost as if I'm the kne who is alone in that cell. It's to take breaks at certain parts of the story, and continue reading later.

My tired eyes see a story that is so immensely powerful, it can make the refer feel as though he/she is feelin the symptoms that Harry is feeling.

I am currently in a bus, to go spend the remainder of my spring break with my father; and, I think I will be spending lot of the time reading and re-reading this tale.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I am so glad you updated this! It has been a while but this was a nice chapter to read. Out of curiosity would you be willing to update your profile with plans with your stories? It would be nice to know if there would be other stories or potentially an update to 'between the end and epilogue.' I love what you have written for this and the end&epilogue story. Hope you are doing well!
Alice chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Well, she is an utter idiot. If my mother was like that *shudder* - well, quite frankly I'd leave home.
Great chapter, update again soon!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Awesome chapter. Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Yes! He lives! I have to say I love how your Dumbledore and Sirius discusses things (without hatred for each other). It's such a nice read and realistic. You can definitely read Sirius dislike for Grimmauld and how it has such a negative impact on him by him trying to get Harry out of there. But I think Harry said it best in OotP when he asked to stay with Sirius if he was expelled. Because the Order does need Dumbledore after all. Personally I don't know of any other way Mrs. Weasley would have reacted (just maybe not having her offering him a meal but instead a 'do you want to talk about it' and Harry then feeling overwhelmed). She cares a lot but goes to extreme coddling as a result (and it isn't like she and Sirius wouldn't argue in front of him). I am so glad you updated this and hope that it gets a new chapter soon!
Eemohlish chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Wooo! :D I'm so glad you're back, that cliff hanger you left us was evil. : Evil! Sirius is alive though, so I forgive you ;) I thouroghly enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more, you're taking this story down a very interesting path. This is one of the best Azkaban fics I've read and also the most realistic to cannon.
One the Molly issue, I was wondering if you would mind (just a sugestion) having her take a back seat. I don't see her character the same way you do and it's a little frustrating to see her portrayed this way. It's your story though so don't be bothered by me! :)
I hope Harry and Sirius stick together, it's the only way I see Harry surviving this. And Remus too ;)
Write on dude! XD
piece2gether chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for updating. I was so worried you had forgotten about this story.
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Cool fic so far, totally fine with Molly being bashed ;) The idea of Harry, Sirius, Remus (possibly Moody) and Dumbledore being on the run together is both novel and kinda exciting.
thunder18 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Great chapter Update soon
Dannazione chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I'm so happy you updated! I hope to get another update quickly, because I really like this story. I'm eternally grateful that you didn't just kill off Sirius, I like a lot how you're portraying him. Albus, too. Thanks for updating!
lollipop015 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Brilliant chapter! I think that's exactly how Dumbledore would react to Harry's trauma with his kind of silent comforting presence, yet showing hints of protectiveness, and I think you've got Remus and Sirius spot on too. Really looking forward to see how Dumbledore can help Harry now - please please update soon!
Allie Danger chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
greeeeeat chapter
I loved it
i just want to punch sirius but its okay

keep writing!