Reviews for Pandora's Box
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
this makes no fricken sense. Tony wouldn't get charged for a suicide attempt. its his choice to live or die. And if his relatives were trying to prove Senior as an unfit parent, then Senior would get charged. Under no circumstance in which you have explained here would Tony get charged.
fortheloveofanthonydinozzo chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
OMG great story
fortheloveofanthonydinozzo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Read this chapter twice because I loved it so much.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Excellent story and very well written
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Nice story. I love it so far! Great chapter
Doc Orlando chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
OH my I love it! Please keep it going. :)
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Cute story! Nicely written.
angelscatie chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Great 2 shot? Are you sure there isn't more...anyways, I really liked the fact that neither Gibbs or Vance opened the envelope. Keep up the good work!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
No, this can't be complete. There had to be a reason that Raimey sent it... is the trial coming up? Why? More. Sad story but I want more.

I do like that neither Gibbs or Leon would open it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ahh to short you more

like a sequel seeing VAnce reaction
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Don't like Vance way cant he leave Tony alone. Its none of his business what happened in Tony's childhood.

Love stories that have/deal with Tonys childhood/Especially if it angst/hurt.

Major Frank Raimey. I guess he is after Tony for some kind of revenge?But to remember and use something against Tony when he was a kid.

Hope Vance accepts this and believes it. Also that Tony wont ever do it again overdose or Suicide attempt.

cant wait for more.
Elli chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoyed this, it was an original story which was great. A shame it is finished though because i would love to see Vance's response to this, further discussion regarding whether or not it was a mistaken overdose and more about his mothers family. Nevertheless, I enjoyed what was here and look forward to reading your other fic.
lizrat66 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Please write more, would love to here your version of Tony's childhood, also how Vance reacts and how this all affects Tony now.
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
That's it? You are not going to give us a chapter where Gibbs tells Vance about the drug overdose? Fantastic story/chapter. Poor Tony.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
that is some file they got there. Wonder where it is going ot go... totally can't wait.