Reviews for The Story of Us
PadawanLilia chapter 22 . 2/7
Okay, so I read all of these, and I THINK THEY'RE AWESOME!
PadawanLilia chapter 4 . 2/7
Okay this is hilarious! I can't stop laughing!
LoveYourStory chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
Wow! I have never read such magnificent story of my life. You did great with all characters, espiaclly with megamind and roxie. .God. Every chapters was so amazing and sad. The first chapter when roxanne meets for the first time megamind is complety lovely. And the chapter ( An Altenate Rain Scene ) was the most saddnest part and the more touching chapter ever! And you know what, i was crying like a baby when megamind tell the truth and the reason why he was kidnapping only roxanne. The way he was telling her that she is very important to him, that he will never have a chance with her and the others reasons why. Two word for you masterpiece: Bravo. And by the way, the chapter when Megamind decide to bring Roxanne in his car and to show her the constellation. Again, this chapter was truly magic when Megamind tell the story about the constellations exalty like a Genius will tell others people. But tell me, because im little confused about the ending, i didt read chapter 20 and 21, so tell me why Megamind want again kidnappe Roxanne. Are you going to continue or it is over. Never mind, your story rock! :)
annea101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i would freak if you made a sequel to what they've need all along in a good way
Invasor Irken K chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
very nice chapter, it was fun :)
Kiarachu chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
Eheheh...this chapter/short story was fun :D
I laughed at the end...Wayne is sensible like an elephant in a glassware shop XD
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
yay! new chapter! Aw, it was so cute. Now I wish I knew how to tango.
Kiarachu chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Oh my gosh! I liked this chapter so much! Megamind is deliciously flirtatious and I could see the lesson and the dancing very well, thanks to your descriptions. Well done _
LunarLotis chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I just love your work so much and hope you keep up the great story telling 3
Kiarachu chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Awww...loved it! I can surely see Megs and the others decorating the tree _
Kiarachu chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
.GOSH! So hot! So many feels! So full of passion, sadness...wow...I liked this AU! :D
Kiarachu chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Awww...so much sad feels! Poor Minion...the life for him was hard u_u
Kiarachu chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
I love this fic! And yeah, I can clearly see Megamind being a "hero" to save his own favorite kidnappee :D
Kiarachu chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
...it was only a dream...but what a dream! And I liked the bantering...oh oh oh :D
Kiarachu chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I cried...fist for sadness, then for joy!