Reviews for He Knew Her First
Please update this story is amazing.
hannahhme chapter 8 . 1/5
Love it! Can you post more chapters? PLEASE!
coolkat10 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Please update ASAP! I LOVE THIS STORY and I know it's been a couple years since you updated but hopefully you don't discontinue or abandon the story!
NeverBeyondRedemption chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I consider that cliffy bullying. Love the story though.
Mari Anne chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Please please please please update soon!
SmokesGurl20 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
I know it's been forever since you update and you probably forgot about this story but I love it so please please please update soon
PANDORASBOX chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
*SPOILERS ALERT*

Ok please tell me you are not going to kill off a certain sea green eyed copper coloured haired trident welding man?

(A.k.a Finnick Odair)
dareordoubledare chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Damnit. I actually /wanted/ her to be preggos. Poor, sad Cato D:
wolfess49ers chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Mate, another cliffy? Dude really? Your soo mean! Just kidding, cuz like you said we all actually enjoy them. Just please update soon! :D
mlynch13 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
This fic is truly amazing. its only been eight chapters but i love it already! please update soon!
GreekPrincess143 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
So I'm confused. When did they first meet?
Kelbesmiles chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Update soon please! Love this story! :)
WiseChic chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
pleeez update this story is epic!

WiseChic
1Dalltheway123 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Please update your story its the best Cato katniss story ever it's simply amazing please please please please please please please please please up
Radio Free Death chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
[Poor Glimmer and Coral—not really—]

Wow, Katniss, you’re really turning out to be really unsympathetic here.

[The male from District 2 resisted the urge to vomit at the sight of both Coral and Glimmer.]

This is good, showing that he’s disgusted by what he sees. Yet it’s a bit weird for him to feel sick now when before he didn’t seem to have any problems brutally murdering two other children.

["The trainer at the plants station told me how to do it," he muttered back, his icy blue-eyes rolling in effect. "Good thing I visited that station too. I saved your life." With this, he sent her a cocky smirk.]

Hmm, that works too. I would’ve assumed he would’ve been trained at home, since he’s a trained kid. But maybe they didn’t recognize these plants or something.

[He continued to display ferocity. "Bet you it was Tai that killed her," he glared into the open air in front of him. "She was pretty much my only connection to home. Of course he would destroy all remnants of that. Her cannon must have shot while we were sleeping."]

He didn’t show any inclination that he cared about Clove though. I don’t know if I’m supposed to find Tai evil or not, but I doubt Tai killed Clove because of Cato’s connections with her.

[He would kill Marvel first for being a useless bastard and not stopping the idiot from District 4 and then save Tai for last for killing Clove in the first place.]

Uhm, how is Cato better than both of them? So he won’t kill Marvel because only one can make it out, but because he’s just too stupid to live? And Tai because he killed Clove? The latter makes a bit more sense, but really, would Cato have kept Tai alive even if he hadn’t killed Clove? What happened to Cato keeping Katniss alive because he wants her to win?

‘unhealthy snap’? The descriptions are way too poetic.

[A berry must have melted at her throat]

Berries don’t melt.

I’m not quite sure what to say about this chapter. I do like how it tries to make Cato likeable, but it’s really distracting to see similar characters who behave like Cato are brushed off as being evil and gloryhounds. Also, putting characters in place of what canon Cato would’ve done doesn’t make it better. It just makes it a bit depressing.

You could’ve made it really nice to have Cato defend Katniss and not have these shoddy explanations of taking it out on his group because they’re evil or stupid people. That further dehumanizes them. The Games already do that to the kids, you don’t need to make it worse.

The pacing is quite nice though and it doesn't automatically rehash what's been done, but replacing scenes with other characters can be a bit distracting.