Reviews for Pay you in Berries
Nairad chapter 3 . 3/30
"Next to me I feel Gale shit further to the side" OMG I almost died laughing! XD Best. Misspell. EVER!
AbraxanWings chapter 14 . 3/18
This was a great story. It was exactly what I was looking for. I love the story except for her constant denial that she loves Peeta. I would love to see you do a sequel that picks up from this one and goes into them being reaped and how their apparent love changes the course of things.
Allium Banner chapter 14 . 3/8
This was a very nice story. I enjoyed it very much.
aheartofwords chapter 14 . 3/2
Such a wonderful story. I could read it again and again! Thank you!
DyannraDiva chapter 7 . 2/12
Oh My God!

Right now I don;t think I could sleep tonight thinking about you're story. I was like screaming happily seeing (reading actually) Katniss and Peeta together.

Thanks for making a very good story!
mybookloveaffair chapter 14 . 1/30
Those original endings you had. I actually thought you'd end it with them going into the Hunger games together and it just following the same story line. It was a nice story :)
mybookloveaffair chapter 6 . 1/30
Lol Peeta is hilarious! So cute! Lol Gale and Madge, he is such a hypocrite. I like how Katniss is in live with him too :)
Blanca chapter 14 . 1/1
I really enjoyed ur story, but why such a brief and abrupt ending? Wish you would have ended it with more detail. Really great story tho, I loved it. Please reconsider rewriting the ending. Same ending just more detail. Keep up the good work.
MTK4FUN chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I actually like this ending a lot - I was dismayed at your suggestions in Chapter 13. This was an interesting story. I really like the conversation between Gale and Katniss where he said he'd marry her if Peeta was reaped. Anyway, good job!
rayleen14 chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
soooooo is it over or is there more? plz update soon
Sabina Armani chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Hmmmm I definitely liked the twist, it was a thrilling surprise! Nicely done ;)
twilightlover212 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
So they are training like careers...is that the end? At least they will be ready!
Kpfan72491 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Amazing ending
Kpfan72491 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I love the Miss Congeniality reference :)
Bloodredfirefly chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
I actually read this again when I saw it was complete... and dang was it worth it.

I don't mind the 'rushed' ending, because it's always better to finish, and after one of the best sex scenes I've ever read it did seem silly to just drag it on for another few chapters. And I liked how it ended - because the Hunger Games don't always have to spoil everything, it is a district of 8000 people.

Honestly, it was original, funny, intense and at times really eye opening - the thing with Gale's 'proposal' was wonderfully done, because there was no dressing it up, just true Gale-like format. And Madge, their relationship was different and particularly realistic, especially the Seam-Merchant arguments, and though I would have liked to have got a little more about how they got together I understand why the nature of their characters barred that conversation.

On the criticising side (breathe, I try and criticise everyone, you're still amazing) grammar it seems is your weak point. It's not awful but it is distracting and rather odd - you're a brilliant writer but your dialogue especially is dotted with mistakes. I really, really don't want to offend or discourage you because grammar is just a skill, you pick it up as you write more, but try rereading and rereading to cover all the basic mistakes. The more you do it, the quicker you pick it up.

Really, I'm humbled by reading this - you're inspirational, you're smart, and you write beautifully. See? I sound like a patronising twat, but you're special. And you're planning to write Cato/Katniss, which in my book makes you a saint:-)