Reviews for Schooled ALTERNATE ENDING
fun fun fun
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
cool ending :)
LianaRamsay chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
IN YOUR FACE DUMBOLDDORK! sorry, I had to do that...:)
kanakoyuki chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is the most cunning plot i ever read...completely marvelous the effect the result of plot
EnchantedStarling chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
A beautiful alternate ending.
Basill chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful as always darling. I do hope to see more!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is amazing but I definitely prefer the longer version :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
obsession is good sometimes

for some reason every time I read the name Henry Frizroy i remember the book series Blood Ties XD
Duleny chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved this!
DestinyKitsuna chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice, this is an interesting ending. I still liked how the original was though but this would have been fine as well. ... Actually, I could see it still working in some way in the original story some how. But either way is your choice in the end of course! :3
Elsiet chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Enjoyed to the max.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow, that would have been quite an ending for the story. And a satisfying one too. Now, we can all enjoy it properly...while rejoining even more over the fact that you have continued the story!

THANK YOU!
Seliki chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is just wonderful.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. I loved how you gave them their immortality together and also showed the others what they really lost for how they acted.
RavenSummers29 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm glad this is an Alternate ending and not just the ending. While it is still good, it seems hurried and unfinished as I can see it going on for at least a few more chapters. But it could only feel that way because I know that the other story is still going on. So if you really think about it, this isn't really an ALTERNATE ending. In order to have an alternate you need to have an ending in the first place. I think this is more of a "What I would have written as an end if I didn't want to write anymore for this story around chapter 8." .
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »