Reviews for Schooled ALTERNATE ENDING
Basill chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful as always darling. I do hope to see more!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is amazing but I definitely prefer the longer version :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
obsession is good sometimes

for some reason every time I read the name Henry Frizroy i remember the book series Blood Ties XD
Duleny chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved this!
DestinyKitsuna chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice, this is an interesting ending. I still liked how the original was though but this would have been fine as well. ... Actually, I could see it still working in some way in the original story some how. But either way is your choice in the end of course! :3
Elsiet chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Enjoyed to the max.
DarthSolus chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow, that would have been quite an ending for the story. And a satisfying one too. Now, we can all enjoy it properly...while rejoining even more over the fact that you have continued the story!

THANK YOU!
Seliki chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is just wonderful.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. I loved how you gave them their immortality together and also showed the others what they really lost for how they acted.
RavenSummers29 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm glad this is an Alternate ending and not just the ending. While it is still good, it seems hurried and unfinished as I can see it going on for at least a few more chapters. But it could only feel that way because I know that the other story is still going on. So if you really think about it, this isn't really an ALTERNATE ending. In order to have an alternate you need to have an ending in the first place. I think this is more of a "What I would have written as an end if I didn't want to write anymore for this story around chapter 8." .
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love the alternate ending and especially the touch of Sherlock. Great crossover-even if it's like an unofficial one, it feels like it was a real one, because that's how Sherlock would've reacted, I should think. Nicely done!
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this whole story, and this alternate ending was truly... awe-inspiring brilliance. I applaud you Ms. WyrdSmith! It would truly be a complete and utter devastation for you to ever stop writing these works of art! And, I speak the wholehearted truth with that.

Love,
Miss Levina
ellannor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Bloody briliant! I love it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very nice.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Is it ok that I'm drooling? No? Well let me collect myself a moment before I continue posting...-wipes away drool and straightens clothes and hair- alright. So I am sooo in love with this world! You have done such a great job and I feel so honored that you have such a wonderful mind and are willing to share it with us less fortunate folk :3
In all seriousness, this -as always- was sheer brilliance and I look forward to more! Great job!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »