Reviews for Schooled ALTERNATE ENDING
A Kira reviewer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was great!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this story! It is such a wonderful plot and I am also a massive fan of professor riddle stories ) even more of a fan of HP/TMR so having both in one is like waking up to a surprise Christmas!

Really enjoy it and I am very sorry to hear that there are people who don't and also bother to send petty messages about it.

Please do keep on writing (hopefully more lovely HP/TMR stories) because they are absolutely wonderful!

Thanks for such an amaizing read!

bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I truly enjoyed this, but I am still so glad that you have decided to continue the original story. I just can't get enough of your wonderful writing!
ASkyie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is wonderful. _
My Solitude chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Lovely story. XD
VeroSev chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I liked this alternate ending... I loved Harry and Tom together XD!
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i like confident tease harry! (:

and I like this serie of fics!

Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 4/2/2012

Love the ending. It's great that u included this AND are going 2 continue the story 'eternally'.
marksmom chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, please tell me that this is what you are posting as the second half of the chapter in the chaptered fic! This was absolutely awesome!

It was great to see a powerful man so totally unashamed of his arousal and passion for his consort!
Aelirenn chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was a truly delicious end to the story, and would have fit perfectly. I'm selfishly glad that isn't the actual end though cause I want more story before it ends. Actually, when I love a story so much I just dread to see the end coming. lol Anyway, great job as always. Now I'm off to read Food for Thought.

Someday you need to do a Supernatural/HP crossover. No demands, just saying. lol
Payback chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved the alternate ending, just as I have loved all of schooled so far. The only major thing I would hope to see by the time the story really ends is Charlus losing his title and all of the Potters thrown out on their merry little asses. I guess I simply must wait and see how the story plays out, although I have no doubt it will be good. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed but I understand if the current Potter patriarch remains...although if he does can't he at least be stricken with boils or dragon pox...or at least something fun(cruel/unusual)?

P.S. Please note that I am 40% kidding, it's your story and I'm sure it will be fabulous...Come on though! Spontaneous combustion is fun! Oh! Even better a Potter family dinner goes horribly wrong and the search for survivors continue! Dun dun duh.

P.P.S. Please forgive the general nonsense of this review. I have had a miserable day and your story has helped to greatly improve my mood. That is truly what I wanted to convey.
Adie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I think this is my preferred ending, I thought it was amazing!
Empty-eye-sockets chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Actual author name, but cant log in. If u had ended it after the 8th chapie (by the way,so glad you didnt) that eould have been an amazing ending. Still glad the story goes on though. Thanks for posting the alternate. It made me happy.
musme chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love it too. it is a perfect end.

but I am also glad it is an alternative ending and the main story can continuous
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Yay! Together forever! Cleverly done and I assume that's the spoiler alert for the original one? Loved that hadrian got one up on sherlock! Pure genius on how hadrian acquired the elder wand!

Loved it Wyrd! Awesome job!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »