Reviews for Schooled ALTERNATE ENDING
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this whole story, and this alternate ending was truly... awe-inspiring brilliance. I applaud you Ms. WyrdSmith! It would truly be a complete and utter devastation for you to ever stop writing these works of art! And, I speak the wholehearted truth with that.

Love,
Miss Levina
ellannor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Bloody briliant! I love it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very nice.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Is it ok that I'm drooling? No? Well let me collect myself a moment before I continue posting...-wipes away drool and straightens clothes and hair- alright. So I am sooo in love with this world! You have done such a great job and I feel so honored that you have such a wonderful mind and are willing to share it with us less fortunate folk :3
In all seriousness, this -as always- was sheer brilliance and I look forward to more! Great job!
exaigon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hahahaha! This alternative end is brilliant!
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was awesome! Thanks.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
purrrr...hmm most of what was revealed here I already guessed from what was in the origional plotline, so I'm hoping that the main difference will be the fact that we get more details? please! I WANT DUMBLEFUCK BASHING!
kattycha01 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
(Oд0) Wow!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i love this also...hehehe, but how exactly they both become masters of death...it seems that my sleepless mind, yes, sleepless, thanks to your delicious fics, i forfeit my sleeping time just to finish your fic...i could not understand the mechanism of it...aiyo..hahaha

but this is too short, i want more revenge and more secret of wrong doing out in open. luckily u did not stop here :D
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good lord, this is amazing - as are you! EEEEK! I cannot believe how wonderful this is! I just LOVE your descriptions of 'Hadrian': way better than the canon Harry-verse! A stroke of brilliance, how you worked in the Deathly Hallows. I would ask how in the world you do it... but then, "you know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick"! (P.S. You are my hero for incorporating Sherlock Holmes into this. In the immortal words of Doctor Watson - Excellent!)
A Kira reviewer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was great!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this story! It is such a wonderful plot and I am also a massive fan of professor riddle stories ) even more of a fan of HP/TMR so having both in one is like waking up to a surprise Christmas!

Really enjoy it and I am very sorry to hear that there are people who don't and also bother to send petty messages about it.

Please do keep on writing (hopefully more lovely HP/TMR stories) because they are absolutely wonderful!

Thanks for such an amaizing read!

Hells
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I truly enjoyed this, but I am still so glad that you have decided to continue the original story. I just can't get enough of your wonderful writing!
ASkyie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012