Reviews for Schooled ALTERNATE ENDING
RavenSummers29 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm glad this is an Alternate ending and not just the ending. While it is still good, it seems hurried and unfinished as I can see it going on for at least a few more chapters. But it could only feel that way because I know that the other story is still going on. So if you really think about it, this isn't really an ALTERNATE ending. In order to have an alternate you need to have an ending in the first place. I think this is more of a "What I would have written as an end if I didn't want to write anymore for this story around chapter 8." .
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love the alternate ending and especially the touch of Sherlock. Great crossover-even if it's like an unofficial one, it feels like it was a real one, because that's how Sherlock would've reacted, I should think. Nicely done!
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this whole story, and this alternate ending was truly... awe-inspiring brilliance. I applaud you Ms. WyrdSmith! It would truly be a complete and utter devastation for you to ever stop writing these works of art! And, I speak the wholehearted truth with that.

Love,
Miss Levina
ellannor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Bloody briliant! I love it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very nice.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Is it ok that I'm drooling? No? Well let me collect myself a moment before I continue posting...-wipes away drool and straightens clothes and hair- alright. So I am sooo in love with this world! You have done such a great job and I feel so honored that you have such a wonderful mind and are willing to share it with us less fortunate folk :3
In all seriousness, this -as always- was sheer brilliance and I look forward to more! Great job!
exaigon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hahahaha! This alternative end is brilliant!
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was awesome! Thanks.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
purrrr...hmm most of what was revealed here I already guessed from what was in the origional plotline, so I'm hoping that the main difference will be the fact that we get more details? please! I WANT DUMBLEFUCK BASHING!
kattycha01 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
(Oд0) Wow!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i love this also...hehehe, but how exactly they both become masters of death...it seems that my sleepless mind, yes, sleepless, thanks to your delicious fics, i forfeit my sleeping time just to finish your fic...i could not understand the mechanism of it...aiyo..hahaha

but this is too short, i want more revenge and more secret of wrong doing out in open. luckily u did not stop here :D
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good lord, this is amazing - as are you! EEEEK! I cannot believe how wonderful this is! I just LOVE your descriptions of 'Hadrian': way better than the canon Harry-verse! A stroke of brilliance, how you worked in the Deathly Hallows. I would ask how in the world you do it... but then, "you know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick"! (P.S. You are my hero for incorporating Sherlock Holmes into this. In the immortal words of Doctor Watson - Excellent!)
A Kira reviewer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was great!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this story! It is such a wonderful plot and I am also a massive fan of professor riddle stories ) even more of a fan of HP/TMR so having both in one is like waking up to a surprise Christmas!

Really enjoy it and I am very sorry to hear that there are people who don't and also bother to send petty messages about it.

Please do keep on writing (hopefully more lovely HP/TMR stories) because they are absolutely wonderful!

Thanks for such an amaizing read!

Hells
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I truly enjoyed this, but I am still so glad that you have decided to continue the original story. I just can't get enough of your wonderful writing!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »