Reviews for Schooled ALTERNATE ENDING
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
loved this. :]

i was totally not expecting that ending! you are an amazing writer.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was so supremely awesome! I loved it, my favorite ending truth be told. I enjoyed it a lot and I hope this will be the real ending!
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
really nice ending and really good that you made this another 'story', SCHOOLED is just so nice to read and i am happy that you decided to make it even longer/better, *sigh* there are still so many gryffindors and their families to torture, but i have a question: is lily also going to be there? it's not that i miss her, but i always immediately connect james and her...
LadyLament chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, just wow. This was bloody amazing, dual masters of death? Ingenious! Is any part of this going into the other one?
Remia chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That. Was. Brilliant. Especially love the, a, aiming of Neville's spell. That, and Cherish Pomphrey and Tansy. Wonderful characters. Anyway, glad that you chose to do both, ending and continued. Now everyone gets the best of both worlds.

-Remia
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. The cunning, the sensuality, the love, the power...just fantastic.

You gave me goosebumps!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Good alternate ending. Though the snapping of the death stick is interesting, is it even possible?, I like the Masters of Death bit.
llyfr1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
WONDERFUL! Damn, I love this storyline! Pleasepleaseplease, keep writing! :-D
AliceHyuuga07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You're right, this is a rather abrupt ending/ Good thing this is not the end.
arya19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
"Life and Death will never be the same"

Absolutely incredible and another proof (as if we needed one) of your incredible talent.

The idea of adding two hands to the symbol of the Deathly Hallows was a stroke of genius. In my extremely long forray in Harry Potter fanfiction, I only saw this idea once: here. And creating anything in a fandom that has seen everything around the world can't be anything other than genius.

I love how you included the Holmes brothers in your story. Making them the guardians of the Death Stick was a really interesting idea and gives to Sherlock's sacrifice an other dimension: whatever he thinks of himself, he is really THE hero.

After that magnificent piece of fanfiction, I can't wait to see whatever else you have planned for the original "Schooled". You definitely didn't gifted us with even one quarter of your ideas for this story so I can't wait to see what you will do next. Though I hope to see elements of this alternate ending in "Schooled" later on. What magnificent power play against Dumbledore...
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
LOVE IT! The ending of this chapter rocks and there is so so much potential here for crazy crap to happen! Whoot! *sigh* I love your writing!
The Silver Dragon Master chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
if this is the alternate I can't wait till the original as this was a great part. I espesially liked to see how Hadrian worked out what the items were and what the Wand would look like, you don't see it to often in stories like this. As it is mostly published authors that are consered with how a conclution came to be and what things look like. I do think some of this can be worked into the main story but it depends on what way you want the story to go.
Krysania chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Thank you for posting... I really enjoyied the way they shared the wand and in the end the hallows...

PS when you can I will much apreciate a cutting tongue curce at James' way...
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A simply brilliant ending, however, I am glad that you chose to persue a longer writing in this arc.

I cannot wait to see how you continue.
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Do James and Dumbledore realise they have gloriously messed up? I bet they do. Will they stop their impotent scheming to discredit and tear down Hadrian? For some reason I find it hard to believe. Nice show!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »