Reviews for Rachel Berry's Horrible Terrible No Good Very Bad
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OMG! Loved this. Perfect length. And every so often I want to read a fic where Puck is just a vicious mofo whose main goal in life is to protect and love RBB.
DEAR REACHL chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
evana7x105 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Amazing! Pllllleeeasssse add another chapter maybe like an epilogue or something. I really loved how protective puck was. But seriously great job!
trulysusie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Puck is almost psychotic in this fic. And I love it! It's fitting for all the shit Rachel's been put through in it's own twisted way. The sharing of a bag and supplies is cute though :)
TawnyC chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I do wish that you would continue this. At least a second chapter so we could see how the other original glee kids react to seeing Puck walk into their first practice.
sinsrfun10 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I also like how vicious Puck is in this story. I would love more; however, in the case of this story, I believe less is more.

The chill that Schue gets just from reading the list is amazing and the main reason why I believe less is more. You left me hanging-in a good way. :-)

Thanks so much for writing!

Princess-N-xoxo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I like it :) sequeal?
saya chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really enjoyed seeing the vicious almost psychotic side to Puck. This fic was twisted but I liked it! I know you said there probably wouldn't be more. But if there is, I'd definitely read it.
LimeBlue chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I like it. Simple. Protective Puck is always the best. So good job!
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well I for one loved this story! Hope you continue to write Puckleberry!
EmilieAl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I absolutely loved this. I really liked how you made Puck and Rachel. I'm so jealous Puck got to play with explosives. I wanted to help him. I liked how you wrote her suicide attempt, with the seriousness it deserved, but it wasn't really maudlin. I really liked how detailed & long the story was. I definitely want to read more of your stories, preferably PuckleBerry, but if you ever choose to do a story about SouthernVampireMysteries Sookie & Eric, I will definitely read that too.

mrseligoldsworthy27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Absolutely looooooved this. I don't know why but I really like Rachel self harm/suicidal stories. Especially when pick is there to help her. I would totally read if you wrote more but I also think that its really strong as a oneshot. Again, loved it. :)
Poison and Despair chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow! God, WOW! Did you ever got in that state where you got yourself speechless, but at the same time, you know you have a lot of things to say? Because I'm felling like this right now, so I will only say how much I loved your fic and how much a vicious Puck was exciting and so amazingly well writing.

Amazing work,

Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really liked this story ... does that make me a bit bloodthirsty? lol probably! Like how you made Puck come around to being Rach's protector ... & realized how much he cares:) Too bad you decided not to write any more on this story; hope you'll change your mind. Good job & thanks loads for posting :))
Veggie95 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I absolutely loved this. Completely amazing.