Reviews for Revision
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Are you trying to confuse people?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
very good! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
great!
Mark C chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
This was great and I would say take them through the events of 'Always' as a couple.

It was good to see Kate be the aggressor here but Rick would of course follow. And follow he did.

Plus it turned out to be worth it in the end for the both of them.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Sunset is nice, but ALWAYS is sooooo much better! :) Loved this one. Looking forward to the next. *hint* :)
xteamgibbsx chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I came back to read this again and I was struck by how cool this second chapter actually is. I really really loved hearing the story from the perspectives of all of castles character aspects. It's just so completely different and I really liked it!
Micrazy2 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I have enjoyed your story and it would be interesting to see a story where they already have been together and HOW it could have been different.

We all know how Always worked and how Castle pulled back... What if he didn't? Maybe he's just at the graduation? What if Ryan's phone call was actually AFTER the cerimony ended? Does he get knocked out in the hall with the hotel guy? Does he get to save Beckett on the roof (with or without Ryan)? Does Gates actually find out? What other options have you thought about for those possibilities? Maybe she still gets suspended [without quiting the force] ... and they head off to the loft together (and it merges into what we see in season 5) maybe?

What are you thinking could have happened if they were together before Always?

Thank you for writing...

OOOhhhhh... maybe you can give Caskett a proper morning after without Martha and Alexis rousting them from bed (by either continuing your story from this point or changing the start of After The Storm). You did have Beckett promise Castle as much "adult activity" as their bodies could stand (and just their first time isn't that much activity).

Hope to see if you decided to continue this...
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This was actually kind of akward to read. I get why you wrote it this way, and it was interesting, but it still made for a bit of a tricky read.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Great story! Looking forward to more! ;)
caskettmania chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
sorry... This is via handy... I wanted to say that I could almost feel this chapter. I like the thought that they face always as a couple. Pleeeeeease go on with the story. Thank you for charing your fantasy :-)
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I loved this chapter. Please continue.
Caskett050712 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
i think you should take them through always
Bree21 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
You should! That be nice! Kept it going.
grischali chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
oh, no please continue with this story. thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Aww, boo! This note brought the story to the top and introduced it to new readers. So I just read chaps 1-3 all ready for dessert in chap 4 only to find out there is no chapter 4. I thought it was a completed story. You should've just left it alone or put INCOMPLETE or UNFINISHED in the summary as I've seen others do.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »