Reviews for A Special Core
werd me chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Really interesting and i can't wait to see how the child will fit into the story!
Funnybombninja chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
imnotraven16 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
great story
Nargus chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Noooooooooo :(
Nargus chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Aperture Science Cylindrical Publication Fabricator XD That was very...typical of Aperture XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Bravo, please, do continue.
MuteLunatic chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I hope you write more soon! I find this fascinating xD
compa16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Must read more
Vilecify chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
It's really good so far. The beginning reminded me of 's works but it's gotten very original from there. I hope you continue the story!
DiceRox09 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I /really/ like this story! The idea of an underground colony is awesome, and I like the angry demented Caroline out for blood aspect!

I can't wait to read more- please update soon!
In the Cold Dark Ways chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I liked it alot!
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I most definitely felt sorry for Caroline and GLaDOS. It was sad and unfair. I think you're doing rather well with the emotional aspects, especially in this chapter. And what a wooonderful cliffhanger.
Weird Kids chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Wow. I was not expecting that. In regards to the "emoness" on this chapter I think you did a good job. You put things into a perspective. That flashback set it all up. I felt really sad to see what became of Caroline.

I knew there was a reason I had a bad feeling about those guys. This is really exciting. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I am absolutely hooked.
GLaDHal chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Caroline, poor baby. What a horrible way to trick someone :(

And hand-held turret? Awesome idea!
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I can understand why Caroline would be angry. I would be too.

I would also want to bomb Paul. I don't like Paul...

I also got Portal 2 for the Xbox. I'm looking forward to playing it again. It'll be refreshing to play it while reading updates. I just hope I can adapt to the controls. It's so much easier to place portals with a mouse!