Reviews for Don't Forget Me
Stranger chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
OMR that was fricken AMAZING! Loved it!
Bangarrang chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
And they lived happily ever after...
For once.
Love this series.
The Dismotivator chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So it's *Xion* who forgot *Roxas* this time... Ohh...

Anyhoo, this was, as usual, adorable. Except for the whole accident thing. That would've hurt. Honestly, due to a something in my mind, I'm not good at pointing out the good things, so I'm just gonna agree with the earlier reviews.

Argh! How am I supposed to say it's one of the most touching things in fanfiction without sounding un-Dismotivator like? Oh. That works.

Also, to me, comas used in situation with Roxas and Xion are neat. (Days has influenced me in strange ways.)

A few things, though. I feel that the way you described some thing could use some imporvement, like substituting "sky which was filled with stars" with "starry sky".

And another, tiny, nearly insignificant detail. I'd say this was more of a Romance/Tragedy than a Drama/Romance. But still. Awesome.
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
... Okay this is going to be a really serious review.

This story was just... Heart rendering. I've read so many RokuShi stories and so far, your story is just flabbergasting. It made me shiver in the whisper of Xion's voice to Roxas and His mental letters to her. It mad me tear up in sorrow when I read the part when she got amnesia.

Oh yeah, this is the first fanfic that I read that didn't say "I Love You" in a really cheesy way. It's like as if it had a real meaning and I hear the words resonating in my mind. I wish I could Make a story as remarkable as this oneshot TT_TT

No it's not a Drabble at all! It's remarkable and if u post anymore Rokushi stories I'll be sure to read them and comment.
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This little trilogy you have is so beautiful. It was written really well in my opinion. Keep up the good work! Rokushi ftw!