Reviews for The Definition of Danger
Stunning
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Brilliant!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Touching. A bit sad, but also a bit hopeful.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Poor them :(

Xela
godiva33 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh my god! Such a strong story! Loved it! Great work!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
By far, the best relapse story I've found so far. It is not over-the-top, nor does it undermine the seriousness of the situation. The characters are kept on a short enough leash, as it were, so they are in-character. In short, very, very nice job.
Cheers!
*8)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow. Absolutely amazing.
JohnWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I want more :) Like, a continuation of this with Sherlock actually going through the withdrawal and John having to also suffer through it. I love this.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is incredible! Sad, but hopeful, and I can't even tell you how refreshing it is to read a fic with proper grammar and spelling. This definitely seems like what would happen if Sherlock ever relapsed, you did a great job!
LPLB chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love is hard, poor things. Congrats on another great one.
Spinner12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
It never ceases to amaze me how people pull these back stories out of random lines of the show. I guess I thought about there being other times when I first heard the line, but then moved on to the rest of the show. The episode just aired in America last weekend, but that line wasn't in it. (There were other lines they cut as well.). Good job filling in the scene for us.
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ohhhhhh my god.

I really, really want you to continue this.

Seriously. I do. You've got this one and I think it would be an enormous shame to let it go.

It's incredible. Really it is. By all means, continue.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
that was powerful, Fezzie. I can't say beautiful because it's not, nor should it have been, it's just powerful. very well done.
eohippus chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Jup, youve tackled a question which nags at my brain every now and again and delivered a truely believable Story. Dont think Sherlocks OOC, hes quite matter-of-fact, isnt he? The tension in your story was killing me, even though I knew what John would find. I wish I could tackle the subject in a similar fashion, Ill try my best sometime soon :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
very well written. But you left so many unanswered questions. Like why did he do it?