Reviews for Silver Heartstrings
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
This was so cool i love this story
solaheartnet chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story and admire what you did in the end. I hope you can contiue this series :) maybe she gets mixed up with Chase and he wants her but she doesn't want him and rai need to kick some ass? Haha just a suggestion. Very good story :)
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
I would like to see a story with Clay and an oc not necessarily Cyra, but another if you feel up to it
Shannon the chameleon chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
aww love it so much
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
Awww ghats so sweet! Kudos to Raymundo for thinking of the rest of her family!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
Cool! Poor girl.. I know what it feels like to learn your family was evil
Shannon the chameleon chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
aww sad but good chappie loved it :)
Shannon the chameleon chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh you have to continue this story is fantastic please please please continue :)
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
What a twist!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Finally! She found it! Now her curse will be lifted... Right?
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
I'm glad to know that it's finished so that way, there isn't a chance that it would be forgotten. I'm ready looking forward to find out what's going to happen
TornadoWeirdo chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I'd like to point out that much of what "The Critic" is saying is understandable. But personally I'd prefer your character over someone like Tubbimura.

This relationship is starting to feel forced. Try gradually building it, and tell something about both Rai and Cyra that we don't already know yet (from canon or OC bios or otherwise).

lol Thanks to The Critic I'm starting to turn all... well... critical.
The Critic chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'm not necessarily saying you can't make a story with an OC. I'm just saying that doing the entire series WITH your OC is unoriginal and insulting to the creators of the show. And only focusing on an OC does not show creativeness with the fandom.

Also, learn to take criticism and advice from a veteran of this site. I've already written countless, successful fanfictions under a penname. I am just reviewing under an anonymous account so as to not have to deal with a bunch of PMs from children with hurt feelings.

I hope you understand. Quick note: Seperate other speaker's lines as to not cause confusion. It's hard enough to read this story.
The Critic chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
So... this is basically the show with your OC in the mix of things. Yeah, that really doesn't make it a good story idea at all. It shows lazyness and no originality at all.

Plus, your OC doesn't really strike me as an interesting character at all. Sorry, I'm just saying.

Another note is the way this is written. The most common mistake, no matter how simple the thing is, is thst you must always start a new paragraph when another character speaks. Right now, your story is just a jumbled mess that's broken into scattered paragraphs.

I'm sure you could do better. Just... forget about OC's. After taking a look at your other fics, you seem to only be able to write stories containing an OC.

That is just too unoriginal. If you are a fanfiction author, you really shouldn't center fics around an OC. I feel as though it is just complete unoriginality and shows that the writer can't do anything at all with the main characters of the fandom.

Hopefully, this will help.

-The Critic
TornadoWeirdo chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
lol Nice one! I couldn't help but wonder if you could expand on how Cyra keeps her fighting skills honed, and what her personal beliefs are regarding martial arts combat. (I know that's maybe digging a little deep, but it's just a thought.)