Reviews for Diamond: A Dawn to Remember
Are you gonna finish?!
I love this series. It is hot and, unlike most stories, it has a fucking plot as the author said ch. 1. Hopefully more will come out very soon (bow chika bow wow) so I can read it
jeff chapter 23 . 9/20
why do you end it now i mean i just started this a few weeks ago and now i am done. AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN FIND HER KIDS! you just have to make more of these and fast. please because i need more.
jeff chapter 11 . 9/17
if you stop making these fan–fictions i will be pissed off, so keep on making them, alright? oh wait sorry where are my manners please make more.
jeff chapter 10 . 9/17
so i have went through 10 chapters... AND EVERY SINGLE ONE GETS BETTER AND BETTER! i am inspired to make my own fan–fictions when i get a computer. thank you.
Dusk chapter 23 . 9/17
I loved all of that, and I'm very impressed with how it was worded, maybe you could di one for the Unova region haha
Jeff chapter 4 . 9/9
ok this is awesome my friend talked to me about fan–fiction. But it was harry potter, and it sucked balls. I love pokemon though, now i can't stop reading this. I have to smuggle this 2DS to school every day just to read this fan–fiction. because this fan–fiction is the best! five stars!
Right Twix chapter 2 . 7/24
This is interesting thanks for making my day
This sucks ass balls on a dickcheese coverd stick being deep fried in piss
I love all the sex, but needs more tit fucking
Jesus chapter 20 . 7/18
why tho
phlorag chapter 1 . 7/18
I've read this story about 8 times, and have loved it each time
A friend chapter 1 . 7/17
One of the best series I have ever read/fapped to. Seriously good job. I love all chapters.