Reviews for You Can Let Go
greekgirl317 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This story had me in tears...this was so sweet. It was sad, moving, and oh so beautifully written.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is lovely. I feel for Spencer here, and in the show. It can't be easy to continue on like he does, but he does it anyway. And I just adore stories where the team shows him that they're family and he's not alone anymore. *wibble*

Love it!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Please keep on writing.
JustAReider chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This story always makes me cry... Could you do a part 2 or a team POV of Spencer's conversation?
fishtrek chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Every time I read this I am almost in tears. As a caregiver this hits home. Love it!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Aww god, poor Spencer :(
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
:'( Poor spencer... You go Morgan!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Finally! No one ever writes anything like this! Thank you, Author!
Ruralstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I'll start out by saying that I'm not a fan of slash and this treads fairly close to the line as I can't envision Morgan hugging Reid that way. That said, I've come to be a huge fan of the BAU as a family unit. Reid carries so much pain in his past and present. Having Aspbergers just makes it more complicated to bear. This was a sweet, sad little piece. I found Reid's torrent of words quite plausible. Especially the idea of wanting to run away sometimes and knowing that he can't. For his own sake as much as his mother's. Thanks for posting.
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sniff, this is such a sweet and sad story... Keep up the good work.
TS chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was so sweet, a very delicate matter dealt with expertly. Wonderful job!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved it- great, amazing job!
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh, god, you've reduced me to tears! This is beautiful... sad, tragic, and heart-breaking, but beautifully written. x
crazybovine chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great ending on this. I started to get a little choked up.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ui! great! i can picture reid on the phone, talking to his mom, helping her... and i can feel his pain when he does it!