Reviews for Our Fair Malfoys
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I can so totally hear that in my head. Is there another one in the works. I hope so!
BeanQueen chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Yes. What a climax! Elton John and the Rolling Stones? Oh, and I forgot to mention last chapter that I love the popping and locking elves. This was a nice feel-good story.
BeanQueen chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Rogers and Hammerstein, Michael Jackson, Bobby Darin and Disney? Now I know you're a damned genius. And I'll have you know I love My Fair Lady. Never was a piece of cinematic misogyny made more musically palateable.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is...demented. Delightfully so. And described well enough to give me a vivid mental picture.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
you are perfection

please let me be yours?
mastermilfoy chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Brilliant. Genius. I liked the Elton John bit. Another basketball-sized nugget of gold has erupted from your fevered brain. I am blinded by your brilliance and tears of laughter at your remarkably witty satire and skilfully executed writing style. Will you marry me?
97hollster chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
One word "Amazing" :)!
97hollster chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
this was really amazing update soon:)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Omg I think everyone now knows now how brilliantly unhinged you really are. A mad scientist with a pen. Loved every word!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
you are a goddess

when are you going to adopt me?
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Perfectly unhinged, you are. I love it! The beauty is that I actually hear the music. Hard to read though amidst the tears of laughter. ;-)
97hollster chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
lol this was awesome update soon:)