Reviews for A Sketch In Time
Great work!it even made me cry
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 9/28
Omg ! Make me cry
Why dont you
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 9/6
I did not expect this story to hit me the way it did, wow!
korppi74 chapter 1 . 5/30
I really cry at this one! look my tears fall down right now! good story.. heart-wrenching!
Mr.Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Wow; sad and happy at the same time. I picked up the clues, but got the wrong conclusion. Kudos.
DiMera13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
WOW! that was beautifully saddening...Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow. Great ghost story.
nancy loves harry potter chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Oh my goodness. I love this story so much. I am still wiping my eyes. Truly lovely.
Clarine chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Votre histoire est belle malgré son incohérence : pourquoi Severus a-t-il "sauvé" Hermione pendant son coma pour que finalement, à peine réveillée (et donc "sauvée"), elle le rejoigne dans la mort ?
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I stumbled upon this story randomly. It was so touching and heart wrenching at the same time. Thank you for sharing it.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful - thank you for this little gem. You do this pairing very well. Bravo.
Yassenlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This fanfiction is the best I have ever read! I'm NOT joking. You are an amazing writer and I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be an author! Beautiful story. I have no words to describe all the emotions you have subjected my heart to. Now I shall go and sob shamelessly in the bathroom.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I like it! The plot was captivating and unexpected, but I liked the beautiful simple vocabulary you used. Great job!
Well chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Fantastic. I rarely cry - either reading fanfiction or real novels... in fact the only thing that will get me to cry shamelessly is abused animals.

So touché for you in writing a scene that is absolutely fantastic. Breathe taking. You should try your hand at real novels... be 150% better hand 90% of the junk out there now.
ViChaseGranger chapter 1 . 10/19/2013