Reviews for A Sketch In Time
YenGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful. Just... beautiful! The mind is an amazing organ, capable of so much, as you have just reminded me.

I'm glad Hermione has her man and her happy ending. A little bit sad that she wasn't as close to Harry and Ron who were no doubt sleeping at her bedside almost all this while, but with a distraction such as Severus Snape, I can't really blame her :)

The ending was lovely. Happily ever after endings always are and your beautiful writing made it even lovelier.

I hope you write more... Snarry this time and happily ever afters too, just no deaths, please...? :)
LachesisBenton chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is beautiful and actually made me cry!

*tries to see keyboard through tears*

I have a feeling this story could have been longer - it has such a beautiful, original plot worth being told in multiple chapters.

Many thanks for sharing.
GirlDisappearing75 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was beautiful and so well written. Thank you.
renaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So beautiful and so sad. This was brilliantly written. You've got me crying as I trot away on the treadmill.

Thank you for sharing this. It is fabulous.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Beautiful story! :)
twerdsnapewise chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
First comment of the year: Yay! I finally got in! Sorry, just feel the need to celebrate myself hehe, anywho apart from how victorious I feel right now, I am literally crying my eyes out. This was beautiful. (: Thanks for the amazing read!
etherian chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I still want to cry because Severus did die, but he wasn't alone. I doubt very much that Lily even bothered to greet him as he crossed the Veil. Hermione will be with him for all time.

Ok - I need some kleenex!
BloomingViolet chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That is such a haunting story. Thank you for sharing it. I had tears welling up in my eyes.
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Okay, really? Only 3 stories I've ever read have made me cry. And damn you, this was one of them! lol Well advanced, without being mushy or missing too many details. Looking forward to another! :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I still love this.. Just thought I'd let you know. Good luck with all your future writing endeavors.. You are so talented.
Lala97 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
There are simply no words that would dignify this masterpiece properly the way it deserves to be recognized. Thanks for writing.
lindai8792 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
How lovely a story! The Somewhere in Time theme seems so appropriate for them.
bournespeed chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
What a beautiful story, thank you for sharing with us all.
worrywart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A perfectly lovely story heartbreaking ending and all. A keeper for my favorite list.
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very emotional: sweet but heartbreaking. Beautifully written. I really enjoyed it, so thank you for posting it.

46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »