Reviews for A Sketch In Time
etherian chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I still want to cry because Severus did die, but he wasn't alone. I doubt very much that Lily even bothered to greet him as he crossed the Veil. Hermione will be with him for all time.

Ok - I need some kleenex!
BloomingViolet chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That is such a haunting story. Thank you for sharing it. I had tears welling up in my eyes.
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Okay, really? Only 3 stories I've ever read have made me cry. And damn you, this was one of them! lol Well advanced, without being mushy or missing too many details. Looking forward to another! :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I still love this.. Just thought I'd let you know. Good luck with all your future writing endeavors.. You are so talented.
Lala97 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
There are simply no words that would dignify this masterpiece properly the way it deserves to be recognized. Thanks for writing.
lindai8792 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
How lovely a story! The Somewhere in Time theme seems so appropriate for them.
bournespeed chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
What a beautiful story, thank you for sharing with us all.
worrywart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A perfectly lovely story heartbreaking ending and all. A keeper for my favorite list.
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very emotional: sweet but heartbreaking. Beautifully written. I really enjoyed it, so thank you for posting it.

MM
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Talk about mixed emotions! This had me going from happy to sad, then back to happy/ sad! beautifully written!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3