Reviews for A Sketch In Time
Alexis.Danaan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful and sad and beautiful and...ugh. My feels.
mstoriraylin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love this story! Read once before and it took me forever to find it again. So glad I did thank you so much for posting this!
Much love, centralbulldogs
Lightscript chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautiful.. So beautiful and so sad isn't it strange but I loved it.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wonderful and dreamy
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I cannot put to words how sweet this story was. Amazing!
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Whoa. Wow. I don't even have any words that could do it justice.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
My God, this is very beautiful but so sad. *crying*
Giselda chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
A touching plot twist was unexpected but certainly makes the plot all the more endearing.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful. Just... beautiful! The mind is an amazing organ, capable of so much, as you have just reminded me.

I'm glad Hermione has her man and her happy ending. A little bit sad that she wasn't as close to Harry and Ron who were no doubt sleeping at her bedside almost all this while, but with a distraction such as Severus Snape, I can't really blame her :)

The ending was lovely. Happily ever after endings always are and your beautiful writing made it even lovelier.

I hope you write more... Snarry this time and happily ever afters too, just no deaths, please...? :)
LachesisBenton chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is beautiful and actually made me cry!

*tries to see keyboard through tears*

I have a feeling this story could have been longer - it has such a beautiful, original plot worth being told in multiple chapters.

Many thanks for sharing.
GirlDisappearing75 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was beautiful and so well written. Thank you.
renaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So beautiful and so sad. This was brilliantly written. You've got me crying as I trot away on the treadmill.

Thank you for sharing this. It is fabulous.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Beautiful story! :)
twerdsnapewise chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
First comment of the year: Yay! I finally got in! Sorry, just feel the need to celebrate myself hehe, anywho apart from how victorious I feel right now, I am literally crying my eyes out. This was beautiful. (: Thanks for the amazing read!
etherian chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I still want to cry because Severus did die, but he wasn't alone. I doubt very much that Lily even bothered to greet him as he crossed the Veil. Hermione will be with him for all time.

Ok - I need some kleenex!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »