Reviews for These Wicked Precious Things
midnightjen chapter 16 . 10/3
This one gave me chills.
midnightjen chapter 12 . 10/3
Well now I want to see the story where Cas does tell them about his relationship with Meg - or one where they find out. Dean's face would be priceless walking in on that.
midnightjen chapter 10 . 10/3
Awesome! And a little sad.
midnightjen chapter 7 . 10/3
I kind of adore this one.
midnightjen chapter 5 . 10/3
Strangely I think the end is my favourite part. I can just imagine Dean warring with himself over what he's seeing because he knows he's totally seeing a hickey but this is Cas so it can't be a hickey and there's Cas being all totally confused by the term and not even really being aware of what he's sporting and then there's just this beat of silence and then Dean is like "Never mind" because he's just decided he never wants to know.
LAMusings chapter 23 . 2/20
UGH the way you write Cas & Meg is just... marvelous and heartbreaking and fuzzy and perfect. I'm perfectly content to binge all your stuff right now. keep up the amazing work :)
LAMusings chapter 7 . 2/20
I don't usually review mid-fic (even if it IS a continuous, one-shot kinda thing), but the very idea of Misha cuddling a corgi has had me giggling for like, 20 minutes. Thank you for that :)
OSUJillyBean chapter 23 . 2/12/2015
Damn you and your depressing sadness. Megstiel needs a break and you end on heartbreak. Right in the feels! :(
OSUJillyBean chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Not crying over fictional characters. Am not. It's just dusty in here.

Jesus woman, please write something cute and fluffy (or hot and steamy) next chapter to balance this out.
OSUJillyBean chapter 21 . 2/12/2015
I think this may be my favorite thing of yours I've ever read. And you're the only supernatural ficker I like so kudos. And more of this please. Love the Enochian. Love it.

And of course Meg isn't dead. It's not like she slept with Sam. ;)
OSUJillyBean chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
For some reason I can easily picture Dean's exact expressions during this chapter.

But calling Sam floppy-haired cracks me up. Sam has Fabio-in-training hair. Or maybe modern/urban Tarzan. It's hot and you go for floppy. Lol, poor Sammy.
OSUJillyBean chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
Now I'm picturing a Supernatural/OnceUponATime crossover with Prince Cas and Snow Meg.

And puppydog Castiel in The last chapter made me want a puppy. Adorbs.
OSUJillyBean chapter 18 . 2/12/2015
I wonder: if Dean or Sam cracked a tooth during a fight with demons/vamps/etc, would Cas be able to heal that? Isn't that just a broken bone? Furthermore, if they a tooth completely and its just gone, could Cas fix that too? Healing bones versus replacing them entirely.

I had oral surgery today and had to have two dentists and three hygienists. Cas could really have come in handy. #doctorCasDDS
OSUJillyBean chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
More please. More vivid descriptions of what Castiel looks, feels, and smells like.

Especially with his shirt off.

Fan service, pro favor. ;)
OSUJillyBean chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
This chapter needs a battle song by John friggin' Williams. Epic.