Reviews for These Wicked Precious Things
OSUJillyBean chapter 23 . 2/12
Damn you and your depressing sadness. Megstiel needs a break and you end on heartbreak. Right in the feels! :(
OSUJillyBean chapter 22 . 2/12
Not crying over fictional characters. Am not. It's just dusty in here.

Jesus woman, please write something cute and fluffy (or hot and steamy) next chapter to balance this out.
OSUJillyBean chapter 21 . 2/12
I think this may be my favorite thing of yours I've ever read. And you're the only supernatural ficker I like so kudos. And more of this please. Love the Enochian. Love it.

And of course Meg isn't dead. It's not like she slept with Sam. ;)
OSUJillyBean chapter 20 . 2/12
For some reason I can easily picture Dean's exact expressions during this chapter.

But calling Sam floppy-haired cracks me up. Sam has Fabio-in-training hair. Or maybe modern/urban Tarzan. It's hot and you go for floppy. Lol, poor Sammy.
OSUJillyBean chapter 19 . 2/12
Now I'm picturing a Supernatural/OnceUponATime crossover with Prince Cas and Snow Meg.

And puppydog Castiel in The last chapter made me want a puppy. Adorbs.
OSUJillyBean chapter 18 . 2/12
I wonder: if Dean or Sam cracked a tooth during a fight with demons/vamps/etc, would Cas be able to heal that? Isn't that just a broken bone? Furthermore, if they a tooth completely and its just gone, could Cas fix that too? Healing bones versus replacing them entirely.

I had oral surgery today and had to have two dentists and three hygienists. Cas could really have come in handy. #doctorCasDDS
OSUJillyBean chapter 17 . 2/11
More please. More vivid descriptions of what Castiel looks, feels, and smells like.

Especially with his shirt off.

Fan service, pro favor. ;)
OSUJillyBean chapter 16 . 2/11
This chapter needs a battle song by John friggin' Williams. Epic.
OSUJillyBean chapter 14 . 2/11
Meg needs to tear a new one into whoever shot Cas. Those bastards! (My tablet tried to autocorrect that to backyards, lol)
OSUJillyBean chapter 15 . 2/11
Loved the whole cocooned in his wings thing. And I forgot he spent the whole of purgatory in his mental ward scribe, lol.
OSUJillyBean chapter 13 . 2/11
It's 2 in the morning so I couldn't tell you which was my favorite. I will forever love your meg-snark though. And Meg tempting our favorite Angel cakes. :D
OSUJillyBean chapter 12 . 2/11
All forms of Cas are precious and rare. When he as human, we wanted Angel!Cas. When he was penitent!Cas in purgatory, we wanted a previous Cas back.

But most of all, I want season 4 sexhair!Cas back. Holy. Eff.
OSUJillyBean chapter 11 . 2/10
I wish Cas ate more often in fics. His obsession with beef was awesome during the "famine" episode.
OSUJillyBean chapter 10 . 2/10
I binge-watched every Cas episode in under a week. Gotta love reruns.
OSUJillyBean chapter 9 . 2/8
/It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!