Reviews for Just Tell Me What's Going On
girlbrighteyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
much love but at the same time it makes me remember my frustration and "errghh!" with their relationship ya'know?

teelduo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That is funny!
no more if only's chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow than was great! I've been in and out of all kind of stories lately and they kind of get mixed up in my head so its nice to read one from a different perspective. Anyways... I loved it and I hope it's not a one shot, but if it is that's fine to still loved it!
LDJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is super-cute. I love how Alexis and Lanie are sorting it out. Great idea!
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I loved it! please continue it soon!
hug-me chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great start! I'm looking forward to more:D
azcastle chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is starting out great. Thanks for not making Alexis into the brat everyone thinks she might be!
AllThingsCastle chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm hooked. Keep going!
Elle018 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
If Castle sleeps with that blonde, I might stab his eyeballs out. Tell me his, "I thought I could do this," implied he didn't actually sleep with her. (Also, I'm so glad Alexis has a big mouth, and I'm looking forward to seeing what our lovely M.E. does with this information. Go, Lanie, go!)
failbaby chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I normally don't read Alexis-based stories, but this is fantastic! Keep it up! Can't wait for more! :)
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Good to see a new story from you. It appears I've missed a few of your updates - sorry! Thank you for following up on the events of 47 seconds, and coming up with an appropriate reason for the bimbo in the Ferrari that we saw in the promo. I think telling it from Alexis's POV is a good choice, as she's such an intelligent observer, level-headed, and she truly loves her father and knows him well enough to differentiate between his true state of feeling and the act he puts on. And in your hands, I know the story is going to be good.
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hi Tiff,

I've been reading your stuff for awhile now but have never commented - I'm a certified lurker like that. But this one, this one was just too on the money, and I had to congratulate you on it.

I highly doubt AM & Co will set up the story like this in next week's episode, but I wish they would, because it's awesome!

I love how you took the promo clips and weaved them throughout your own original stuff, and I love that Alexis is the main character here, rather than Castle or Beckett themselves.

It was a really wonderful read - well done. :)

Keep up the great work, and I'll try to remand my lurkish ways and comment a bit more, because your writing deserves it!

- Nicole
Lazy Laziel chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I do hope we'll get to see more chapters of this story. It's well written and interesting, and seeing the relationship from an outside perspective is always great. Write on!
DivinityofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Nice! :D Everyone's thinkin Alexis isn't gonna like Caskett becoming a thing but I think it's cool that you think she'd help both of them figure things out! :D I think so too, since she loves her dad and she respects Beckett lots. Anyway cool story! Can't wait to see more.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh, yay for Alexis. I hope Rick will listen to reason. The distance is killing me.