Reviews for Silhouette
Chantel0319 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Aaaw I love it!
BeckJade chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is such a cute fic :) you did an excellent job- this might actually be my favorite beck & jade one shot! :D
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i loved the little fluff at the end! :]
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ahh, you made me, and so lot more happy. You are freaking awesome. Wait, maybe awesome and amazing and spectacular are all understatements. so yea.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
One of the best stories about "forgetting", in my opinion.

It felt so real - so true. The shyness, the "on-the-edge"ness. It was a fabulous story.

I love Jade's spitefulness, its so entertaining!

Once again, great job.
Cheaward chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yeah, there are a lot of memory loss fics out there, but I really enjoyed yours:) I like the spin you put on it as well as the way the characters interacted with each other. And all the medical aspects of it seemed pretty realistic to me:P
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Good Story
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Nice story! I liked the ending. It was all so Jade. If you know what i mean. You probably dont, but then again most of the people i know dont me. But loved it! I liked how it involved sinjin and robbie and her mom and dad, but shouldnt robbie be with the rest of the gang? And i was sorta hoping for some jori friendship, but it was great without it too. But im just trying to give you constructive criticism, so yeah. Well i really liked it! Its really genuine. Which is kind of like realistic to me, but that basically means it shows jades inner layers and emotions well. I probably shouldve just said that, but oh well! :)
kikudog6 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow this was seriously amazing! Usually I don't memory loss fics that much since they're pretty much the same, but this was really unique and well written!
klrob chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Even though there are probably a million memory loss fics out there, this one was definitely up there in the top ten. Keep pumping out these stories
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
ahhhh I love it! this was a really unique way to write it. I've seen hundreds of memory loss fics and none of them are as... poignant. cute but not too cheesy. the ending was adorable and I really liked how she didn't get her full memory. it leaves room for possibility, and ends it flawlessly like always. amazing story, but I expected it of course :)))
heythere chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i really like this. it is a lot different than the other memory loss ones. i really like how it was from the point of view of the person that lost their memory that made it very unique. i liked it alot! :) i love pretty much all your stories hahaa. keep writing your amazing!
infinite infinities chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Your writing is truely beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens next in this story!
alwaysthinking101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, amazing, really sweet and eventful, hope you continue :)
herondalus chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Best amnesia story I've read so far and are you going to do that story in ur poll