Reviews for Memoirs of the Fallen
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
That was great always bought they would end up like that
bleachcreep21 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Alright, I'm hooked. :) It's nice to see a non-slash fic with dear Castiel, and even better to find one that keeps him in character. I wish Anna played a larger role in Supernatural, especially since it was obvious her and Cas had *something* going on between then in their past. I like how you portray the two, and would love to read more! (But no blonde Castiel! That would be sad.)
meatballs in the impala chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
You capture the dynamic between those two perfectly. There isn't a sentence I'm reading that couldn't be canon. Your portrayal of Castiel has me grinning. As for you writing, I think you could say the most terrible, heartbreaking, life-ruining thing and still make it sound nice.
LastBishop chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Is this the end?:'(
LastBishop chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I remember Raphael forever as the exhausted and angry angel Cas and Dean trapped in the holy ring. He missed his Father so much, he just wanted peace.:'(
LastBishop chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter. I miss Anna.
Rogue1718 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
This story is fantastic! I love Cas/Anna and it makes me sad that people dont write them more often, sad like Cas without a cheeseburger XD So please write more, its really awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Please continue! I'm a sucker for confused cas, and Anna is excellent. I've never quite shipped them before, but this story's 'almost/maybe' deal is perfect.
Captain Monster Masher chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Two thumbs up! :)
scorpiogirl93 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Definitely interested to see where this goes! Keep it up!