Reviews for Because I Care
mrscookie512 chapter 1 . 5/16
Ahhhhhhhh! Omg all the feels!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh my gosh i love it
Aah
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/18
*has feels attack It was a good out of character though. And it wasn't blatant. Their characterization from the show was still there. Just less. I honestly believe that Sherlock and Mycroft hating each other is a show of sorts for other people and that they really do care and just have trouble showing it.
Evanlyn Winter chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
1. I loved it! They were not OOC at all.
2. So sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Really nice fanfic. I cried it was so sad and good
SimmonsButterflys chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh! My Holmes brother feels are dyiiiiiing!
I love, love, love this story so much that I can't even dkajfa;lkdjfai;sjfl;kdgha;lskjflk!
This is an amazing story. I love it so much! The way that you portray 'caring' Mycroft and Sherlock's response to him are just so well done. I am going to read this over and over and over and over and over again!

I love your style and the way that you put the Holmes brothers together, it's just beautiful!
Keep up the amazing work!

~SimmonsButterflys
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oh I loved this! You did misspell oi but that was the only thing I noticed. :) This was thoroughly enjoyable. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Aww this story is soooo cute! It's awesome :)
shejams chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I loved it!
I thought they were pretty much in character, especially given the circumstances. I love the Holmes brothers and their relationship. Even when they're horrible to each other, we can tell they care.
Loved it.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
:') tears if joy and awwwwww
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love the characterization of Mycroft and Sherlock!
Rowan Cookie chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awww this was amazing I loved the relationships in it
Potf chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I actually like this break in Mycroft and Sherlock's typical character. Something like this should happen on the show.
Fairyquill chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Well then
I've been reading this piece today, it is really good.
I like the version of why the Holmes' are as they are and the idea that the man who notices everything around himself is suffering from food poisoning because he just doesn't care is kind of ridiculous :)
As for grammar and stuff I can't say a word about it...
And though I can't name the perks of zour writing I can say it's easy, jozful and it really hooked me...
Shadow Girl45 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh gosh...I can actually relate to Myc here. One time I found my mom curled up in the middle of the floor moaning in pain with food poisoning. My first reaction was 0_0 ...what the heck do I do?! I wanted to make her feel better but I had absolutely no idea where to start. Also the way you described him and Sherlock when they were young here is kinda like the relationship between my and my little sis. We're five years apart. I know I care about her but hugs and kisses just aren't really my style. Sometimes it's hard to find ways to show I do. Anyway...enough about me... Amazing story! I loved it in every way! It's the first story I've been able to kinda relate to in a loooooong time. Byeeez!