Reviews for Because I Care
Really nice fanfic. I cried it was so sad and good
SimmonsButterflys chapter 1 . 2/4
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh! My Holmes brother feels are dyiiiiiing!
I love, love, love this story so much that I can't even dkajfa;lkdjfai;sjfl;kdgha;lskjflk!
This is an amazing story. I love it so much! The way that you portray 'caring' Mycroft and Sherlock's response to him are just so well done. I am going to read this over and over and over and over and over again!

I love your style and the way that you put the Holmes brothers together, it's just beautiful!
Keep up the amazing work!

Iwatchthewatchers chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oh I loved this! You did misspell oi but that was the only thing I noticed. :) This was thoroughly enjoyable. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Aww this story is soooo cute! It's awesome :)
shejams chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I loved it!
I thought they were pretty much in character, especially given the circumstances. I love the Holmes brothers and their relationship. Even when they're horrible to each other, we can tell they care.
Loved it.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
:') tears if joy and awwwwww
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love the characterization of Mycroft and Sherlock!
Rowan Cookie chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awww this was amazing I loved the relationships in it
Potf chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I actually like this break in Mycroft and Sherlock's typical character. Something like this should happen on the show.
Fairyquill chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Well then
I've been reading this piece today, it is really good.
I like the version of why the Holmes' are as they are and the idea that the man who notices everything around himself is suffering from food poisoning because he just doesn't care is kind of ridiculous :)
As for grammar and stuff I can't say a word about it...
And though I can't name the perks of zour writing I can say it's easy, jozful and it really hooked me...
Shadow Girl45 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh gosh...I can actually relate to Myc here. One time I found my mom curled up in the middle of the floor moaning in pain with food poisoning. My first reaction was 0_0 ...what the heck do I do?! I wanted to make her feel better but I had absolutely no idea where to start. Also the way you described him and Sherlock when they were young here is kinda like the relationship between my and my little sis. We're five years apart. I know I care about her but hugs and kisses just aren't really my style. Sometimes it's hard to find ways to show I do. Anyway...enough about me... Amazing story! I loved it in every way! It's the first story I've been able to kinda relate to in a loooooong time. Byeeez!
NikaDex chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Absolutely loved it! Thank you! :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
amazing. lovely,! :D thank you! I love the Holmes relationship! makes the moments of love so precious at least to me.
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh, I love it! Poor Sherlock, down with food poisoning - which I've had, so I get what he's going through - and all alone in the flat! John really doesn't trust his detective friend does he? I suppose he has good reason not to.
Mycroft to the rescue!
My sis recommended this story to me and I've thanked her accordingly. Now it's your turn:
Thank you for posting this wonderful, cuddly, insightful and well worded story! It's likely I'll be re-reading it in the not too distant future as well!
Thanks once again, Anonymous
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was really cute I mean seriously cute! Can u make more stories like this please?! Pleaseeeee!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »