Reviews for nothing satisfies me but your soul
thebooknerdxoxo chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love how it all comes full circle at the end! And basically, I just love it all!
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Simply powerful.
Cheese and Onions chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Jesus Christ this is amazing.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
God, this is perfect. And haunting. Their dynamic is amazing. Also, I love the depth of Clove's character.

-a.
underlings chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I absolutely loved it! The descriptive imagery was amazing, and I really liked the simplicity of the entire piece.
Will88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is absolutely fantastic!
SaberGirl1005 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great stuff. It was simple but it really captured Cato/Clove for me.
Lady September chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You know, I read this without knowing it was yours and thought it was brilliant, and then I noticed and I couldn't help but feel proud for some strange reason. Seriously, though, I'm so glad you tried your hand at this.

Like everything else you write this is spot on. Great characterizations; I love how you've captured the way their district feels toward the Games. The opening and the closing sentence are perfect, as always—I love how fast you can set the tone with a simple sentence. Also, the title's brilliant. It seems incredibly fitting.
Brave Clarity chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great story. I can see Clove and Cato very much like this prior to the games.
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this. I seriously love this. This was beautiful; this was amazing. I loved how you captured these characters perfectly. You took my breath away. I really hope you can continue this. You are an amazing writer. :)

lovedoesn'thurt