Reviews for Demonic Touch
What! Mooore!
kuronomi chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
more please
AJB66613 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Please write more. i'm in love with this story, and am secretly hoping for some tcest in the future, but...hey, i ain't picky.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
oh. well then rock on katharine.
RubyDracoGirl chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
O.O I DEMAND AN UPDATE!
Ninjasrule chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Omg this is so coll but i think leo and mikey are missing out on the awesome yet scary powers. It would be awesome if in the next chapter if raph gets lose and infects mikey and then don bites leo cause he cant control it. But over all great story and nice work cant wait till more chapters are added.
Ninjasrule chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
No More Love chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
So it was the bartender! I knew Donny wasn't dumb enough to f*%k up twice :P
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Leo and Mikey rescued that girl. She wasn't the succubus neither. I hope Don can find that succubus on time before he attacks Leo or Mikey.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Oh no! Donny and Raph got the wrong girl! Poor thing! They will live with guilt forever! They must find that succubus!
Toonytoons1 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Aww I'm so freaked out! Please continue!
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
How horrible! now Donny and Raph are vampires. Raph realized everything his younger brother did, before he became a murderer just like Donny. The worst , is, they realize what they done.
Alonia143 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAPPEN ON DA! WHy were you BANNED! O.O QUICK Add me onto your FaceBook friendslist! I can't do so since I don't know your name. Please Minya! plus I am terribly sorry that they banned you.

BL.
Toonytoons1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Whoa!
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh no! What he did! How he is going to answer Raph's questions?