Reviews for Words Hurt, Shego
Aceina chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
verry good chapter and nice ending

thoe i hate you for that a few of my favoret things bit gah i hate that song and that movie i should boil you in pudding for that
Aceina chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
verry good fic why wont you update it do you hate your readers
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Very good story so far. I look forward to the next chapter.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Sooooooooo...

Last update was four months ago. I hope that doesn't mean you've lost interest, because you have some REALLY loose ends to tie up!

Following, to make sure I don't miss the next update.
StarvingLunatic chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I'm trying to picture Shego with holey sneakers that let you see her socks. It's a funny image.
StarvingLunatic chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Shego has definitely hit a low point when this is the help that she gets. Cool to see that she's serious about her relationship. Now, if only she would let Kim in on that fact, so maybe Kim could get serious and stop being all manipulative and whatnot.
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
It was interesting to see Kim's POV of the events leading up to being with Shego ... and see how freaking manipulative KP can be! She seems to create her own problems, though. Let's see if she solves her own problems, too.
StarvingLunatic chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Shego's got a way with ladies, making 'em cry and whatnot. Maybe it's her way with words. :)
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I imagined Middleton having a bigger paper, like the Times or something, for the reasons you listed. You'd think with all of the space science, mad science, and super-villainry, they'd be washed in huge stories. Guess I was wrong. Shego breaking people's ribs and calling brawny (or maybe pudgy in Drakken's case) henchmen "Kim." That is one hell of a Freudian slip. I can't picture Shego sharing personal information with Drakken ... but then again, I can see it at the same time. Weird. Well, let's see what you got set up for these two and their "evil family."
The Last Poison Apple chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Really nice story :D
Karon19 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh, so Kim is back in the picture. That's okay. It was a slow chapter but a good insight into what's going in Kim's head. Guess the girl's not as confidant as she's led the world to believe. It's not healthy to abandon every aspect of your childhood, I believe, because it's the one thing that keeps you sane in the cold, heartless world of adulthood.

Sumisukyo chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Go shego you can do it !
Karon19 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Sneaky lesbian kiss! I hope Mistaball appreciated it. One always wonders what exactly is the relationship between Shego and Kimmie. Fanfic writers often allude to secret feelings of passion and trust that have developed over their years as adversaries. Some read too much into it and make them lovers. Others just keep them girl buddies. While my interest in Kigo has waned over the years, removing Kim from the story and having Drakken as Shego's confidant is a good twist.

Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A personal look at what makes Shego tick. That's always a interest-catcher for me.

Redline57 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Nice chapter! This story is going somewhere good, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »