Reviews for Words Hurt, Shego
Demonhedgehog chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Ah Kimmie. Seems she can be as emotionally dense as her girlfriend ;)

Why am I picturing Shego romantically serenading Kim with the tits and ass song? (。・_・。)

Did I forget to fave this? Better late than never I guess.
KurokoiFuji792 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH, it's such a ROMANTIC, FAMILIAL CHAPTER! 3 *swoons* X3 And yes, I SOOO agree with your A/N about Ann Possible. XD
KurokoiFuji792 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
A-A-! Dear f-ing GAWDDDSSSSSSSS, I feel like my reaction was pretty much Drakken, Ron, and the henchman's reactions all rolled into one! XD XD XD "Are you sure, Boss? Look at that horn." XD XD XD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, this is GENIUS! XD XD XD XD And the Philippines? *busts out laughing* As far as I've seen, no, I haven't seen a plushie here ((from the Philippines)), but next time I see one, I'm gonna die laughing. XD XD XD
longnite chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Enjoying the story and the apparent clueless drama has put herself through...and poor Shego as well! Very good use of Ann and the whole Possible clan here to illustrate some points and refocus the perspective Kim had on previous actions. She was banging on all the actions taken and even showed her own complicity on teaching a certain young red head the power of the "puppy dog pout'! lol!

The scene of their previous argument and outing...was extremely well played! Had to enjoy the tweebs grasping the meaning of Shego being out and no makeup. It made Kim's response that much more effective and just too sweet! Thanks for this wonderful gem of an addition...;)
LJ58 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Wow, don't know if Kim was being a b*t*h, or is just absolutely clueless. Girl needs some serious intervention!
Lady Shadow92 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
very touching update soon
Honulicious chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Ooohh so cool how their love got revealed...all to do with makeup. He he he did Shego really look that bad?

Hmm Kim was being pretty selfish. she needs to realize a relationship takes sacrifices both ways. I'm sure Shego changed a whole lot for kim..I wonder why Anne never pointed that out.

Anyway I look forward to the final chpt!
the green ace of clubs chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Interesting
Texan Red Rose chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Wait, was that a Sound of Music reference? Just reread everything and awaiting the rest; keep up the awesome work!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Great Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
KurokoiFuji792 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Squeal, lion, squeal! XD XD XD See how uncharacteristic that was? Well, it was uncharacteristic BECAUSE this was such an awesome chapter! *sighs, grinning like a sap* I love how I come back to this story when I'm feeling bad and it seems you answer most of the questions in a very realistic, understandable way. w My first thought- "Pick a partner who you can argue with all your life and you'll be happy". XD Well, lookie, lookie. And awwwww, Shego seems to be so sweet. 3 I can't make up my mind which POV I like better, Shego's or Kim, both are truly awesome. X3
Demonhedgehog chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Shego serenading Kimmie? Now I really want to know what happens next! Plus Shego getting her a toy unicorn is pretty fantastic too. Thank you for the b-day wish! One thing, I don't get the Maria what can't you face thing, what is it?
Honulicious chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Hmm I also don't know the Maria comment..

But the unicorn as a phallic object was hilarious. He he he

I think that Kim be better preparing for an apology since it was also her fault!
LJ58 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
So, Ron is now the brains of the group? Why do I feel that someone is doomed. Seriously!
stoddapb chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
'...this morning I needed a jar of pickles opened, so I went to find Shego to help me. Imagine my surprise when I found Shego and Miss Possible in bed together. Naked as the day they were born.' maybe he should have knocked? :)

Anyways, I am enjoying this fic, but aren't they being a little hard on Shego? Sure she was being a bit of a bitch, but Kim wasn't on her best behavior either. But no, it's always Shego's fault. Err sorry, slipped into a bit of commentary of kigo fics in general there. Anyway, going by what happen in chap 3 I'm guessing that the next time they see each other they're both going to start apologizing to one another... and then get into a fight about who should be more sorry :)

Also, I didn't get the reference to 'Maria what can't you face?' or was that something you made up? What would Shego of had to dress up as? Or are we going to find out at the birthday? Sorry about all the questions, I hope to see an update soon.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »