Reviews for Words Hurt, Shego
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
that was funny and kind of cute hope shego wins kim back update soon
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Too funny
Michael Khale chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Interesting story.
LJ58 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
So, does Pandy secretly have a degree in psychology now? ;-)

Very cute path into introspective analysis.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
Honulicious chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Thanks for Kim's pov. It helped give more background. Well I hooe that she figures things out in the end.

She really punched pandy,right? And her speach...sounds pretty young. Got my goat? Ha ha never heard of that phrase before.

Anyway I'm enjoying the story. Update x soon
Demonhedgehog chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I'm loving how Pandaroo 'reacts' to the conversation. And I thought getting advice from Drakken was strange. Ah well, no one interesting is entirely sane anyway!
Lady Shadow92 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
really good can't wait to see what happens next update soon
LJ58 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I'm with STG. Drakken plotting or planning anything is always both funny or an accident waiting to happen. Which will it be? Can't wait to see the fallout.
Kenneth Black chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
*cries* Damn. XD XD XD You saved my day! I was feeling so down, and BLAM, here ya go and lift me up with awesome writing. *grin* I love how you explained the details of the consequences Shego and Drakken had to go through with Kim and Ron. I'm actually really surprised Ron even came along. Go, Drakken, GOOOO! XD
Blood Seraph chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I like it! I've been trying to avoid incomplete works because cliffhangers hurt me, lol. but I like this. A lot. Sneaky lesbian kiss, haha. Go Kim for initiating. However, I'm curious as to what Shego has done to upset Kim so much? Besides, 'whatever,' lol. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Demonhedgehog chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Drakken is being surprisingly helpful. I wonder if he'll continue to be helpful or if he'll revert back to ambitious but rubbish :)
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
really good i can't wait to see what drakken has in store. update soon
Honulicious chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Ha ha well that is an interesting way for kigo to hook up. I wonder if they really had a heart to heart talk...must have prior to their vacation. But I wonder if 'whatever' was really what set their relationship off...in a bad way
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
so far very interesting. wonder what the fight was about? hope you finish chapter 2 this sounds quite interesting.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »