Reviews for Taking Risks
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
LMFAO! Oh my gosh, I have to salute you! I didn't even think of the requirement in this way! Shame on me! And well done, for finding a loophole. You should get full marks on that alone!

I have to say, my favourite line in the entire fic was: -"What you need is hardly consequential," he said.- It was just /so/ in character. And while I was already giggling to mysef over your interpretation of "happy ending", that line just made me laugh louder.

Awesome story! It literally made my day!
Gray Doll chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ah, wow XD

Sorry, that's the very first thing that came to mind after reading this... It was amazing!

I love how Bella actually dared go to him and ask him about it! And, also, her behavior later what simply epic.

And, of course, hot. Loved it!

x

Penelope
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
So hot!

But I laughed, Bella seems like a little child, with "Yes, my Lord" "Sorry, my Lord" Lol. Ungh but the Dark Lord, damn! *drools* So, so, so very good :D

And yes this was a happy ending!

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Bellamort smut forever and always! _ I love the way you pictured Bella's vulnerability, and the Dark Lord's coldness. Lovely work.
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aren't you happy you got to write this instead?

As always I love your Bella and especially your Voldemort. He is so very dry and cold. He is deliberately hiding how he feels and emotive Bella does not understand.