Reviews for The Huntress & The Wolf
u r awesome chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
I'm sorry to read you won't be continuing this story. It was such a fabulous read!

Thanks for sharing it anyway.

u r awesome
TheDragon'sLittleBird chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Aw, I can't believe you stopped writing this one... I was really enjoying it, and it was one of the few fics I was actually looking forward to read these days... I hope you'll reconsider it some day, I really liked where it was going :(
haylE15 chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
So i can guess easily that the new transfers students are Sokka and Katara.
I never had any problem with Sokka in the show but i believe i will hate him here x)
This chapter confirm what the second way to kill Werewolves is. Azula will suffer in the future :/
I read your bio and know you take your time writing chapter, but i hope you won't left it unfinished :P
Thanks for what you already shared and with hope to read you again soon!
haylE15 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I so love Ty Lee's speech to convince Azula! :'D
Of course it's fate! And Ursa made me laugh a lot. Ty Lee never asked how she knew her name x)
I just feel bad for Zuko here xD
haylE15 chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
At least, one of them wasn't such a jerk with her x)
I bet the other way has something to do with the bond.
haylE15 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
It took her long enough to find out!
When i shouldn't have, i was surprised that Azula acted like such a bitch with Ty Lee xD
Only one thing bothered me here...why do you keep writing " maître d' "? Shouldn't it be "maître d'hôtel" (i suppose)? You always forget the same word x)
haylE15 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
I like their relationship so far :)
I was afraid because for a moment, your story reminded me of Twilight...but hopefully it doesn't lasted long.
And because i might be really tired, when reading the prequel, i didn't read the title and didn't get the Werewolf thing. So i read the first chapter, suspecting it but bot being sure. Now i can say i finally put the pieces together and i understand the meanings of what they do or say.
The only real thing i like about Werewolf is the bond part so there is a good chance i'll like your story :3
haylE15 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I can't believe you really wrote a sequel to that one shot :3
And i knew it too! xD the title of this story wouldn't be this one if not.
I read the description of that beast like four time, trying to find anything comparable (more than just "black hair") but since it has blue eyes i was giving up xD
I laugh harder than Zuko at the Tea Shop! Poor Azula. But i hope she'll be able to change thanks to love :)
Sophie chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
This is so good,please update,its very interesting
imuffinator chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I found this story a few days ago and it's my second read through. There's something about this fic that just captures my eye and it's so well done that I keep coming back hoping there's more. I hope your muse helps you write more. I love where this is going. :)
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow! I left the Tyzula fandom for four years but am so, so, SO happy you are still writing for it. To be honest, I was skeptical of the supernatural AU since werewolves and vampires are a bit overdone, but you've adapted the Avatarverse perfectly into the AU and added an admirable amount of care and creativity to make this story such a great read.

Each chapter has the perfect amount of suspense, character development, and action. The detail is spectacular, and it's clear how much time and thought you put into it. I'm desperately awaiting your next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Looking forward for future chapters
JPElles chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Interesting story. I like how it's developing. Very interesting. Very curious where this goes.
Streetlight Eyes chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I love this literally so much.
SharpCopper chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH TIME I'VE READ THIS omg bless the thought bubble that led to this story! I'm already getting ahead of myself with the plot :D You have a fantastic skill for developing characters whilst never straying from their core values, which makes the story that much more enticing.
(Your "character voicing" is amazing btw I never have to strain to hear the lines in the characters' voices.)