Reviews for Letters From The Sky
Eva chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
When will you update again? Please i wanted to know what happen next. I really am waiting for you to update it..
Evelyn chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
No joke. That's my real name. I am so surprised to see my namesake in a fanfic. Hahaha :) thank you for writing this one. It's so beautiful and the plot is so good. Please continue this until the end. Thank you again, I Love this. :))
Eva chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Ngawhhh i can imagine the sparkle between them :3 oh please update moreee :3
Eva chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Awww edmund ans evelyn are both blushing :3 cant wait for another chapterr :) what about you write edmund point of view? I wanted to know why did edmund always tease evelyn. Its like he's hiding something. Just giving the idea ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
More Ed and Ev!
Gaia was Framed chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
This story is really weird but really amusing! I like it, and I like Evelyn a lot. I'm dying to know - how do the Letters from the Sky come back into the story? As noted by previous reviewers, a lot of this is incorrect English grammar, but that's fixable, and in the meantime it's a fun story. Keep writing!

Gaia was Framed chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah...this is terrific. Unlike most of the Ed/OC fics out there, here the interplay between the two is actually funny.

Gaia was Framed chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
The chronology of this story is a bit confused - if Edmund and Evelyn are both seventeen, it doesn't make sense that he would have known her dad. It's still a highly amusing story, though!

Gaia was Framed chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Evelyn is still awesome, but why is Edmund being such a creep? Must...read...next...chapter...

Gaia was Framed chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Evelyn is AWESOME. I'm only two chapters in and I love her already. She reminds me of Katniss from The Hunger Games (which I know people have said before) but I actually like her better. Unlike the vast majority of OCs around here, she deserves to be part of the Narnian universe.

Gaia was Framed chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is a fascinating start. I love the unique voice of your character - I can tell right away she's not a Mary-Sue, because only fully-developed characters are that eloquent. *hits next chapter button*

Eva chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Hey, love your story :) i wanna ask, how often will you update your story? Will you be updating everyday? And i just wanna know why did edmund keep on teasing evelyn? It seems like he did that for some reason. Haha. Overall, your story is great :D their age are the same as the one at the movie? Like young? :D just curious ;)
Lady Firewing chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Sounds like me! People say I repeat myself too much (please, thank you, are you ok, etc).

Keep it up!
Lady Firewing chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Good and lighthearted. My only criticism would be that you have had several error in your grammar and mixing up words throughout your fic. If you don't already have one, you may want to consider getting a beta reader. But other than that, your fic is good.
MCH chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Nice chapter like how this is going. Would like to no more.

I know you said her father was their friend I hope maybe that the King and Queen could tell her more about her father.

Please update.