Reviews for Without you, I am not me
BlueGem22 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story. Please update soon.
NadiaMiki chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
*speechless* I'm speechless too lol. I see, for revenge huh.. Actually it is a human desire whenever they saw their beloved killer there... And mystery solved. Everyone is happy Not to mention Mako and Takeru made up ! I'm looking forward to next chapter (if I'm not busy) :)
joyce chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
will there be more stories?
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
This doesn't look good
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Imagine what will happen if Ryunosuke, Kotoha, Chiaki & Genta find out about this...
Capriconess chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
This is awesomeee. It's really hard to find an edible fanfic about MakoxTake. PLEASE CONTINUE AND DON'T DROP SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY LIKE THIS
Capriconess chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OH I LOVE YOUR STORY FROM THE BEGINNING

CONTINUE IT PLEASEEEEE
NadiaMiki chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Ah, so that pushing was the one who make Takeru's cold personality came back... And what's wrong with Mako? Suddenly push him away.. hm.. A mystery that the other Shinken must reveal (*suddenly become Conan from Detective Conan XD)

By the way, I have a question, why did you make Takeru that sensitive? I mean, if it's the real Takeru, I bet he will ask Mako why rather than sulking there...Well, no offence, but it's just a question from a curious me :) Every author has the right to write their ideas, but this came to me out of sudden XD
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Please update soon!
NadiaMiki chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
...

Just what happened to our dear Hero, Takeru? And out of all people have to Mako to suffer his.. uhm... what's the word... ah! Piss? Grr! Alright Mr. Head-Clan, you have a lot explanation to give to us and the other Shinken If not, I will send enforcement to help them! XD

I really am wondering what happened to him? Did he get another stupid hypnotism? This is really a dark chapter as you promised to me :) I really hope for the next chapter will be an answer, if not, I really will send enforcement to kick his butt with no hesitant.

Peace Out XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Please update soon!
NadiaMiki chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Hiks... That's just too ... SWEET! I can't believe it! I was like... reading a really romantic story! Even I couldn't make out something like that but you ? You are the BEST!
Update soon!
NadiaMiki chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Isn't it just wonderful to see the two couple with their own sad past? Aw! I just love it! Ah, by the way, I'm new here :D I'm glad to see the story of MakoxTakeru which is my very favorite pairing! XD I hope you continue this story!
Diana-Is-The-Monkey-1223 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012